NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.2

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like to use this cleanser when my skin gets dry. However, I notice that it leaves a film on the skin and, whether it is because of this film or not, I always end up breaking out when using it. I love the smell and the texture, but this product is not working for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this to clean my makeup off and cleanse my skin. Love how my skin feels and looks. Non irritating for this sensitive skin. I also use Reve de Miel Ultra Comfortable Face Cream. My 57 year old skin never looked better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This had way too much fragrance and orange oil for my sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. It does smell lovely but alas, won't work for me. I swear the second I opened it, I could feel my skin getting blotchy. I returned it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Used this for a few weeks and loved it at first -- let's face it, the smell is spectacular and it feels like a treat. However, it just wasn't right for my skin (sensitive, dehydrated yet oily.) It ended up feeling tight in spots after use and I even had a few little breakouts.

I'll use this up in the shower on my decolletage and arms but won't purchase again...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found it greasy and I am not sure if it cleans well. I felt reluctant to use it in the morning or at night. For me I guess it does not remove the oil my face generates. The tonor in this line seems to be greasy as well, it left a film on the face, so does the cream of this line. It does not penetrate into the skin.