NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.3

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

A nice makeup remover. Smells faintly of flowers, feels very emolient. I massage all over my face for a couple of minutes before taking it off with a cotton pad. Removes light makeup, I do not wear heavy makeup though, but i feel it will not be very effective in removing heavy makeup.

Feels really pampering when i use it in the morning because it feels very emolient and moisturizing but not greasy at all. I'd tissue off and rinse. Do not feel i needed moisturizer after if i'm staying home on the weekends. Great for dry skin although it would work for all skin types. Feels very gentle as well.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a light cream cleanser. Not at all greasy and leaves no film or residue. This will very gently cleanse your skin but will not remove makeup at all - you must have pre-cleansed the makeup off first. Also, because it is such a light and gentle cream cleanser, those requiring additional cleansing will need to follow this with a toner and cotton pad regimen. In the winter months I love this cleanser and it really saves me. All that said, it doesn't perform in any special way - it's not going to clear up acne, rid you of your blackheads, or rid you of dullness - it's a straight and simple cleansing milk. I definitely need to exfoliate a few times a week whilst using this cleanser (but I have to exfoliate regularly regardless as my skin is very 'lazy'). Another bonus: It smells lovely and it does not sting my eyes (even when I open them). Note: I have repurchased this product many times and the only reason I'm not going to anymore is that I want to try something new to change up my regimen because I believe that every product ends up running it's course in so much as what it can do for the benefit of your skin.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like the smell. Its gentle rose smell. Not overpowering. But lets be honest here, its really a make up remover. Kind of like a cold cream. You tissue it off afterwards. I have tried rising it, and you are just left feeling like there is still a layer of oil/cream on your face. I haven't tried it with water proof eye makeup, but if it is anything like Cold Cream, it will get into my eyes and make me blurry for a few mins. It does smell great,but for the price that I am paying for it and what it is really used for, i rather just purchase drug store cold cream and be done with it. It really does smell nice or i wouldn't have given it an extra lippie. XOXO

I loved the creamy feel of this cleansing product and the rose scent is really lovely. It also makes a nice medium to perform a little facial massage while rubbing away makeup. Unfortunately, I did not find the product to be very effective in removing base makeup or eye makeup. I have to apply and wipe or rinse off up to 3 times in order for all the product to be removed. Oddly, I also found the product to be very drying. I do like this product in the summer, when I feel my skin is very oily and when I am wearing very little makeup.

I do not know how, but it got into my eyes, and stung! Very creamy so i found it a bit difficult to tissue off efficiently esp. around the eye area. I still love cleansing waters, they are the best! :)

The smell is also pretty overpowering, and too oily to be used on its own without double cleansing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Pros:
Deep cleans
Price
Bottle
Smell

Cons:
None

My new favourite cleansing milk. I found this to be a dream come true. It actually gave me a deep clean and its a super thick milk cleanser. When I brought this home I was waiting to see spots on my skin, but the opposite occured. I actually peeled a little on my cheeks. This can be used on the eyes as well, but because I almost never wear makeup I couldn't tell you how effective it is at removal. I always rinsed this off and it smelled awesome. While I was using this I was also using Creme Fraiche, Soleil Prodieuxe, and the micellar water as my toner. I would definately repurchase and I highly recommend this to everyone!

Alternative:
La Mer Cleansing Lotion or Bobbi Brown Rrich Cream Cleanser - From experience I've learned that these are the same product just packaged differntly. These two cleansers are almost as thick as the Nuxe and they have a aromatic lavender scent, but they kind of melt quicker. I feel that these two are better for normal to slightly dry and the Nuxe for normal to slightly combo. I like all three and would not rate one better than the other, but the Nuxe is the cheapest and most natural.