NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Nuxe cleansing milk with 3 roses is a cleansing milk that i use to remove my makeup and also to cleanse my skin. It goes really well for finishing my make up removal,it also goes reall y well in the morning for cleansing my skin! It smells soft and clean! It's smooth on the application,it does not irritate my skin. Love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a super luxurious makeup removing cream that adds something special to your nightly regimen. Smells absolutely fantastic--it is not just roses, but contains hazelnut and oil as well--and that motivates me to use it. Since getting this on a buy-one-get-one-free deal at Cosmed, I haven't gotten lazy with taking my makeup off, and I have seen impressive improvements in my skin condition. For one, I don't get blackheads as much, particularly on the former congestion central aka the wings of my nose, and hardly any whiteheads. I am surprised that some find it drying or hard to take off, because it is the complete opposite for me. To be honest, I think makeup remover is something you can get on the cheap, and I have used drugstore products that work just as well, but I will always be on the lookout for this bc I am enamoured with the scent. Like this better than Bioderma.