NUXE Cleansing Milk with 3 Roses (Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses)

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this cleansing milk back when I had acne prone skin and it worked perfectly as a rinse-off milky cleanser. However, now that my skin is clear and free of acne this cleansing milk has been become way too drying on my skin even in humid and hot environment. In fact, not only did I get a few dry rough patches now because of this cleansing milk I also felt that my skin produced more oil after it was dried out by this cleansing milk (yes more oily with dry patches). I just can't use it anymore.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like to use this cleanser when my skin gets dry. However, I notice that it leaves a film on the skin and, whether it is because of this film or not, I always end up breaking out when using it. I love the smell and the texture, but this product is not working for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a good makeup removal. I usually only use loose powder, blusher and sometimes liquid foundation as well. It removes them well and smells great. The bottle is quite big so it can last me for some time. I think it's more worth it to stock up during the big 30% sales, the usual retail price is quite expensive in my opinion. I do not use the 3 roses toner to remove the cleansing milk like the instructions but just remove with a facial cotton pad, it seems to work okay for me. Like most Nuxe products, this one smells great as well and it's very creamy.