e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit

e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got two shades Ash and Light but can't use any.
Ash shade pomade is super gray, good for level 12 ash blonde hair or naturally grey hair. My hair is far from that, very unflattering.
Shade Light has a copper undertone and doesn't go with my light brown highlighted hair.
The pomade part is very waxy and it doesn't grab to sparse areas, there is no way that this dup can make natural looking brows.

on 5/4/2018 12:44:00 AM

I've had several of these little elf brow kits since they were all the rage ten years ago and I'm still in love with it! The staying power is great and the shade medium is perfect for me. Kudos to the company for keeping these at an affordable $3 all these years. I've tried other high end and drugstore brow products, and I find myself reaching for this on a daily basis instead. I encourage everyone to try this, and if it doesn't work out for you at least you'll know it won't break the bank.

on 4/21/2018 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$3.00

The instructions say to use the wax first. I've tried it both ways. The wax is not really like a wax, more like a cream. It is kind of greasy and does not last in the heat of Florida. The wax applies lighter than it looks in the but the powder applies darker. I have it in light and the color is ok but a little too dark. I find it hard to work with and it smears easily. For the price, if you can find the right color and have great brows with no sparse areas, it might satisfy you.

The brush is awful, I use other brushes with it. I really doubt I will hit pan on this because I really don't find it easy to use and the color is not that flattering, too dark and not the right shade. I gave it 3 lippies because it is affordable but I would not repurchase it. I like ABH or Milani pomade. Both have colors that are much better for me. I used to use Vincent Longo Bi-powder pomade in blonde and it was perfection but for some reason the blonde is no longer available.

on 4/21/2018 12:19:00 PM

very good quality with affordable price , i have medium brown , the color is natural and the wax isnt hard
the brush is not the best you can use but its ok for the price
if you have thick brows the powder is enough for a natural look or use both powder and wax for more defined look

This was one of the very first eyebrow products i ever purchased and it is not bad at all. I only recently hit pan, so you get a lot of use out of it. It has a great price, it is only like $3 at target I think. The color light is the one i used, and i have medium brown hair but it looked darker than my hair (which I prefer). The pomade side is a bit warm toned, but using the powder shade on top helps to cool that down a bit. It lasts for hours on me, and it looks good. Its easy to work with, so it is beginner-friendly. I recommend!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG! Even on bare-faced, just-hanging-around days this is the one product I will always put on. Like we all did, I overplucked in the 90s and I still have some patchy spots in my brows. This kit fills them in so they look naturally full, without seeming fake or stencilled in. Have repurchased again and again, usually stocking up in multiples because the dark shade seems to sell out a lot. The dark shade is perfect if you have very dark almost black brows...it’s very neutral without any hint of red. The brush that comes with the kit is absolutely fantastic, something about it gets the gel and powder distribution both just right.

on 12/12/2017 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I find this product to be okay. Sadly the dark shade is not dark enough for me. So I hardly use the powder but the gel comes very handy.it's quite inexpensive.

on 10/7/2017 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Anyone who watches Thataylaa on YouTube would know how great this product is.... as a contour for fair-skinned faces rather than eyebrow product! I couldn’t agree more. The gel side is irrelevant to me, but the powder is sensational. It’s perfect as a neutral cool-toned contour without any hint of warmth (I use the RT setting brush for this). It works super well as an eyeshadow, in the crease and/or the entire lid - quick, easy & most importantly, effective. A great product.

on 7/30/2017 8:19:00 AM

Imi place,defineste bine sprancele.

on 7/29/2017 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

this is a nice brow product. my brow hairs are dark brown/almost black i would say but the problem is they're not thick enough for me and so without any eyebrow product my brows would look light (sometimes non-existent, lol). i have this kit in medium and i really like it so far. i love how the brown color of the wax isn't too warm or red for me. only problem is, if you have any bald patches you want to cover up, this may not work. i've made a mistake of overgrooming my brows which resulted in a slightly bald patch in my brows and this did not work too well in covering it no matter how many layers i put over my eyebrows. other than that, it's really good. it keeps my brows looking natural too even if i build it up! the price is good too and it does last you a while. i will repurchase this whenever i run out of it!

Popular Brows Products