E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 9/17/2016 3:20:00 AM

I have this eyebrow kit in the shade dark brown. The quality of the wax and powder itself is good apart from the fact that it smudges very easily when even softly touched or bumped. The brush included is a bit difficult to use but it does the job. Definitely good for the price and would probably repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

If I could, I would actually give this review 3.5 lippies. However, I'll just settle for 4.

This kit (dark) does its job, but the powder doesn't really match my eyebrow color (black). I know I could just use the gel, but still, the powder alone should at least somewhat match the eyebrow color, which this color hardly does. It would be nice if they came up with a darker formula.

To Read all 726 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/29/2016 11:44:00 PM

I have never used an eyebrow kit, or an eyebrow pencil until I bought this. The packaging has been durrable. The brush it NOW comes with is horrible. The first kit I bought over a year ago, had a good brush. The new brush that ELF has now with this, is junk. I wish I kept my old brush.
Anyways I have very fair eyebrows. Very sparse. I use this in medium (i have blonde hair too) and it has worked great. I find the staying power amazing. I love the wax, do not care for the powder at all. Its way darker than it looks and I much rather use the wax alone. I've purchased 3 of these since they came out. The first was great with the brush they used to have. The second one I got I bought for my Mom and she loves it. The third one I've had for about 4 months and I've barely put a dent in it. This stuff LASTS.

on 8/19/2016 12:50:00 PM

I usually use a pencil to fill in brows but recently tried this. I got medium brown, because they were out of dark brown, which I would normally get. Medium is perfect.
The brush as others have stated is useless, too soft to properly deposit color, but the color and formula of the wax is very nice. The powder is darker than it appears in the pan, too.
Staying power was decent. It has been extremely humid this summer so far and very hot- no smudging or fading until later in the day.
Great for the price.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love e.l.f because they truly do have reasonable pricing and great quality; however, the eyebrow gel would look great in photos, but it won't last long in the heat. I live on an island and it's always blazing hot, so naturally I'm always sweating. I also wish it came in a darker color. 7/10 for me, but I recommend to anyone who doesn't live in a warm climate !

Awesome everyday product, very cheap with excellent packaging (although the brush is useless). I use the wax first to define my brows and add thickness to my sparse arch, and then go over with the powder (which is darker than it looks in the pan). Great staying powder and I love the way it looks, will definitely be repurchasing.

on 8/2/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like with most e.l.f. products, I bought for the price hoping it is actually a good product; and normally I am very pleasantly surprised, and this is one of those times. The compact comes with a powder and a wax, being the wax the darkest color, and both are pigmented and will last a long time on me, keeping my eyebrows in place. I originally bought the colors ‘Medium’ and ‘Dark’, but once trying them out, Medium is a better fit for my eyebrows (I have medium-dark brown hair).
The packaging is really nice, it does not look or feel cheap, it is sturdy and in my case it has survived a couple of hard drops; it has a small mirror inside and like the brush, that comes with, is not great but works in a bunch. For $3 usd, this is a great product and value, so it is hard to beat.
The reason I don’t give it a 5 star, is the color selection and more than that that the browns are more on the warm side, and would have been better if they were more neutral, but they work for me.

I bought this product when my Benefit kit ran out.

It's awful-at least the waxy stuff is. The powder isn't bad, but the other stuff is a mess.

I apply with a small angled brush. The wax doesn't stick to skin at all-even when primed and powdered underneath. If I had thick, shapely natural brows then I wouldn't need eyebrow kits. So I don't understand why they would make a product that doesn't let you shape your brows where there aren't any.

It also never dries, and sits there shiny and wet on your face even after you go over it with powder. I end up having to blot my friggin eyebrows with a tissue and then go over them with translucent powder, just to mattify.

Even after all that, the staying power is nonexistent. In about 20 minutes, my BANGS casually touching my eyebrow will wipe out any trace of the product that isn't directly on top of actual eyebrow hair.

Useless product. I love e.l.f, but this was probably the worst makeup product I've ever bought in my life.

It's like tinted chicken grease. I hate it and would never recommend this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dono if am really using this product right or wrong... I dono if the wax has any work to do rather than setting on the powder??? Is it colorful or it has nothing to do with the pigment? It's my first time to take care of my eyebrows to be honest... The brush with the set is totally bad and removed my eyebrows! So i started to use my own brushes to set on the wax and its brush for the powder! It gives a very nice look for my eyebrows, but still i don't have any idea what does pthe wax do else that setting the powder 😂😂😂🙈🙊please elf, change the brush

on 7/15/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to use the gel first, the powder to set and give it volume. Then I apply Benefit's Gimmebrow on top.

This is an amazingly cheap product. It's portable, it has a mirror. Love the cute brush.

This is a great deal!! Very pleased with the purchase.