E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Not impressed at all. The waxy part is not waxy at all and is more cream like that melts on the skin. Will not purchase again.

on 2/28/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I honestly love this, I have the shade Dark. The little brush that came with it is horrible but with my normal angled eyebrow brush I like using this when i want to lightly fill in my brows with a natural look. The wax is easily blendable, i recommend this for people just beginning to do their eyebrows or lazy girls like me because its very convenient having the wax and powder in one and it's very forgiving and easy to work with.

on 2/27/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this! I bought it in the shade "dark" which I thought might be too bold, but after researching swatches of all the shades online, it looked like "dark" was the best pick for me with NO red tones. I love this. I find this easier to apply than the ELF instant lift brow pencils (eyebrow pencils) - which I love - but the gel really suits my brows.

I prefer the gel alone on my brows - without the powder on top. The powder makes the color a bit off - so I just use the brow powder as an eyeshadow and it's GREAT! Easy little duo for on the go (or when I don't want to think about eyeshadow)!

Great buy - and I had to come back to add that I actually prefer this kit over the ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil. The pencil is great, but for my brows - the gel works 10 X better and comes off so much more natural and blends more easily. Hands down, love LOVE THIS.I keep looking in the mirror thinking, "I love my brows!!!"

on 1/25/2017 12:36:00 AM

ITS A YES.

Tacky packaging, brush, wax and powder. Everyone raved about this but not me. Really disappointed.

on 1/7/2017 2:26:00 PM

I bought this half price the day after Christmas, but it was the whole set a pencil, 2 colors, wax, and gel and I am so glad I did. I put the wax on first, then the color ( it comes with a decent brush but use my own) and the wax makes it stay on all day long. I love it and am so glad the ladies on the makeup board recommended it.

on 1/1/2017 7:12:00 PM

Ive gone through about 6 or 7 of these now and im absolutely in love with it. It takes time to learn how to not use much product, but i fill in my brows with this lightly and then use the powder on top and it looks so good! its also really good to get those faded ig brows, but it just takes practice. i also find that this product lasts long as long as you use both products.

on 12/27/2016 10:20:00 AM

I bought this thing a few months ago and at first i hated it! i found it was really hard to fill in my sparse brows, actually let me correct that - DRAW IN BROWS THAT DIDNT EXIST.

Fast forward a few months later, I got my eyebrows tattooed with the feather touch. After a few months, i loved that my eyebrows now had a permanent shape, but as with all tattoos, mine faded quite a bit.

Day to day, I dont bother filling in my brows after the tattooing. But if i go out and want to look polished, I use actually use this. Now that I have a shape to my brow I can now use the wax and just fill in my brows.

i find the wax formula quite long wearing and I do have oily skin. But i think the powder sets the wax pretty well. My only con would be I think the powder colour is too light. I wish was a tad darker. The brush that comes with it will do the job if you are travelling, but I use a proper angle brush.

If you have sparse brow, you may find it hard to "draw" in brows with wax. I find a pencil easier. BUT if you have pretty full brows but need to fill in here and there, then this will do a great job.

I am south east asian and I I use the colour DARK and it suits me. The colour is fairly neutral, not to warm or cool. The packaging is very sturdy and its got a little mirror too. It is not made out of a flimsy plastic. I got it for about $8 AUD.

on 12/3/2016 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have this in Dark and I'm really surprised at how well it works. I like makeup and wearing it but not often and I'm not one for too many steps involved in the process. Guess it's because I grew up in the 80s/90s when makeup was less complicated. My brows aren't as thick as they used to be, so I like a little natural looking help now & again. Brow fillers are great but some are just too much in results and application. I file this little gem under wizardry because I don't know how such little effort can produce such great results. I simply use the darker color and the tiny little liner side of the tiny little brush that comes with it and lightly fill in my brows, then I use the fluffier side to apply the lighter powder to set it & voila, fuller more polished brows! I like this better than Anastasia's brow pomade which is a little fake looking and harsh in my opinion. This one wins!

on 10/21/2016 1:25:00 AM

Unfortunately, this product didn't work for me. I've never tried a brow wax until I purchased this. I can safely say wax isn't for me. Looked very unnatural and cakey. Of course, that may be due to my not being familiar with wax.The powder was okay, but too light for my brows. I believe I had blonde/light. I recently gave it away, so I can't check. Seeing as I don't like half of this I won't attempt to find one with a powder that works for me.

Pros:
Great price.
Cute packaging.
Easy to find.
Powder was decent.

Cons:
Wax was hard to work with.

I, also, noticed the wax was much darker than the powder. Which was far too dark for me, whereas the powder was too light. It's affordable so I think it's worth a try. Just keep your receipt in case you don't like it.

Popular Brows Products