E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 3/26/2017 10:54:00 PM

I bought this kit in dark because I have black brows. In the inner corner of my left brow I have a gap because those brows insist on growing to the right... Anyway, for an everyday look I just apply the gel on that area and then apply the powder on the rest the brow and it looks like I have naturally filled brows. If you want a bolder look, define the shape of your brow with the gel and then apply the powder, it looks great without looking artificial. I only use the angled part of the brush that comes with the kit for the gel and for the powder I use my own brush.

on 3/25/2017 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't have much good to say about this product other than the packaging is sturdy. Does nothing to fill your brows in. Don't waste your money.

Not impressed at all. The waxy part is not waxy at all and is more cream like that melts on the skin. Will not purchase again.

on 2/28/2017 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I honestly love this, I have the shade Dark. The little brush that came with it is horrible but with my normal angled eyebrow brush I like using this when i want to lightly fill in my brows with a natural look. The wax is easily blendable, i recommend this for people just beginning to do their eyebrows or lazy girls like me because its very convenient having the wax and powder in one and it's very forgiving and easy to work with.

on 2/27/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this! I bought it in the shade "dark" which I thought might be too bold, but after researching swatches of all the shades online, it looked like "dark" was the best pick for me with NO red tones. I love this. I find this easier to apply than the ELF instant lift brow pencils (eyebrow pencils) - which I love - but the gel really suits my brows.

I prefer the gel alone on my brows - without the powder on top. The powder makes the color a bit off - so I just use the brow powder as an eyeshadow and it's GREAT! Easy little duo for on the go (or when I don't want to think about eyeshadow)!

Great buy - and I had to come back to add that I actually prefer this kit over the ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil. The pencil is great, but for my brows - the gel works 10 X better and comes off so much more natural and blends more easily. Hands down, love LOVE THIS.I keep looking in the mirror thinking, "I love my brows!!!"

on 1/25/2017 12:36:00 AM

ITS A YES.

Tacky packaging, brush, wax and powder. Everyone raved about this but not me. Really disappointed.

on 1/7/2017 2:26:00 PM

I bought this half price the day after Christmas, but it was the whole set a pencil, 2 colors, wax, and gel and I am so glad I did. I put the wax on first, then the color ( it comes with a decent brush but use my own) and the wax makes it stay on all day long. I love it and am so glad the ladies on the makeup board recommended it.

on 1/1/2017 7:12:00 PM

Ive gone through about 6 or 7 of these now and im absolutely in love with it. It takes time to learn how to not use much product, but i fill in my brows with this lightly and then use the powder on top and it looks so good! its also really good to get those faded ig brows, but it just takes practice. i also find that this product lasts long as long as you use both products.

on 12/27/2016 10:20:00 AM

I bought this thing a few months ago and at first i hated it! i found it was really hard to fill in my sparse brows, actually let me correct that - DRAW IN BROWS THAT DIDNT EXIST.

Fast forward a few months later, I got my eyebrows tattooed with the feather touch. After a few months, i loved that my eyebrows now had a permanent shape, but as with all tattoos, mine faded quite a bit.

Day to day, I dont bother filling in my brows after the tattooing. But if i go out and want to look polished, I use actually use this. Now that I have a shape to my brow I can now use the wax and just fill in my brows.

i find the wax formula quite long wearing and I do have oily skin. But i think the powder sets the wax pretty well. My only con would be I think the powder colour is too light. I wish was a tad darker. The brush that comes with it will do the job if you are travelling, but I use a proper angle brush.

If you have sparse brow, you may find it hard to "draw" in brows with wax. I find a pencil easier. BUT if you have pretty full brows but need to fill in here and there, then this will do a great job.

I am south east asian and I I use the colour DARK and it suits me. The colour is fairly neutral, not to warm or cool. The packaging is very sturdy and its got a little mirror too. It is not made out of a flimsy plastic. I got it for about $8 AUD.

Popular Brows Products