E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 8/19/2016 12:50:00 PM

I usually use a pencil to fill in brows but recently tried this. I got medium brown, because they were out of dark brown, which I would normally get. Medium is perfect.
The brush as others have stated is useless, too soft to properly deposit color, but the color and formula of the wax is very nice. The powder is darker than it appears in the pan, too.
Staying power was decent. It has been extremely humid this summer so far and very hot- no smudging or fading until later in the day.
Great for the price.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love e.l.f because they truly do have reasonable pricing and great quality; however, the eyebrow gel would look great in photos, but it won't last long in the heat. I live on an island and it's always blazing hot, so naturally I'm always sweating. I also wish it came in a darker color. 7/10 for me, but I recommend to anyone who doesn't live in a warm climate !

To Read all 723 Reviews, Login or Join

Awesome everyday product, very cheap with excellent packaging (although the brush is useless). I use the wax first to define my brows and add thickness to my sparse arch, and then go over with the powder (which is darker than it looks in the pan). Great staying powder and I love the way it looks, will definitely be repurchasing.

on 8/2/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like with most e.l.f. products, I bought for the price hoping it is actually a good product; and normally I am very pleasantly surprised, and this is one of those times. The compact comes with a powder and a wax, being the wax the darkest color, and both are pigmented and will last a long time on me, keeping my eyebrows in place. I originally bought the colors ‘Medium’ and ‘Dark’, but once trying them out, Medium is a better fit for my eyebrows (I have medium-dark brown hair).
The packaging is really nice, it does not look or feel cheap, it is sturdy and in my case it has survived a couple of hard drops; it has a small mirror inside and like the brush, that comes with, is not great but works in a bunch. For $3 usd, this is a great product and value, so it is hard to beat.
The reason I don’t give it a 5 star, is the color selection and more than that that the browns are more on the warm side, and would have been better if they were more neutral, but they work for me.

I bought this product when my Benefit kit ran out.

It's awful-at least the waxy stuff is. The powder isn't bad, but the other stuff is a mess.

I apply with a small angled brush. The wax doesn't stick to skin at all-even when primed and powdered underneath. If I had thick, shapely natural brows then I wouldn't need eyebrow kits. So I don't understand why they would make a product that doesn't let you shape your brows where there aren't any.

It also never dries, and sits there shiny and wet on your face even after you go over it with powder. I end up having to blot my friggin eyebrows with a tissue and then go over them with translucent powder, just to mattify.

Even after all that, the staying power is nonexistent. In about 20 minutes, my BANGS casually touching my eyebrow will wipe out any trace of the product that isn't directly on top of actual eyebrow hair.

Useless product. I love e.l.f, but this was probably the worst makeup product I've ever bought in my life.

It's like tinted chicken grease. I hate it and would never recommend this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dono if am really using this product right or wrong... I dono if the wax has any work to do rather than setting on the powder??? Is it colorful or it has nothing to do with the pigment? It's my first time to take care of my eyebrows to be honest... The brush with the set is totally bad and removed my eyebrows! So i started to use my own brushes to set on the wax and its brush for the powder! It gives a very nice look for my eyebrows, but still i don't have any idea what does pthe wax do else that setting the powder 😂😂😂🙈🙊please elf, change the brush

on 7/15/2016 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to use the gel first, the powder to set and give it volume. Then I apply Benefit's Gimmebrow on top.

This is an amazingly cheap product. It's portable, it has a mirror. Love the cute brush.

This is a great deal!! Very pleased with the purchase.

I think I got this kit in light. I couldn't even use it because it was sooooooo orangey. I have pretty cool-toned almost greyish light brown eyebrows and this was NOT an okay color for them. Maybe another color would have been okay, but I went and bought eyebrow products from NYX in the color "taupe" instead and they were a much better match.

on 6/30/2016 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Decent product,
I am not a pro to use an eyebrow kit
I like eyebrow pencils more....
Its so hard for me to draw my eyebrow using this kit , especially using the brush that comes with it.... so cheap looking material
I use different eyebrow brush... but it's still way tooo hard for me.

I got the shade Light (im NC20) btw...
The cream/ gel one is ok and the powder got no pigmentation (at least for me) but I still can use the powder to set my brows

I only use the cream/gel one above my usual eyebrow pencil, just to make it bolder and stay longer...

on 6/20/2016 10:57:00 AM

Great dupe for benefit browzings! Its so cheap and has lasted 6 months for me. Tames, fills and blends sooo well! No brainer, will buy this again and again!

Popular Brows Products