Jordana Cosmetics Petal

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this liner and I got it for .25 at Walgreens! I hope it is not being discontinued now that I just found it. I have been using W&W 666 liner forever......but this one just made me give up the W&W completely. Compared to W&W this pencil is super creamy on goes on like a dream. I didn't realize how horrible the texture of the W&W was until I tried this one today. I also got it in natural (also .25). I am super elated with this dirt cheap purchase that seems to be so good. Oh and I am very fair with pink lips - this color is about a shade and a half darker than my natural lip color, so it is perfect for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

this is a great color. for those of us who have naturally rose colored lips that are pigmented, this is a damn near perfect pencil. i would like to point out that many of us are NOT yellow in tone, DO NOT have brown -ish lips, and gosh-- mu companies make it hard for us! anyway, there are three lip pencils i love-- Dior candy rose, ModelCo pomegranate, and this 99 cents dream, Jordana petal...
staying power great. creamy? no-- but for the price, it is amazing and evenly applied.