Jordana Petal

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this liner and I got it for .25 at Walgreens! I hope it is not being discontinued now that I just found it. I have been using W&W 666 liner forever......but this one just made me give up the W&W completely. Compared to W&W this pencil is super creamy on goes on like a dream. I didn't realize how horrible the texture of the W&W was until I tried this one today. I also got it in natural (also .25). I am super elated with this dirt cheap purchase that seems to be so good. Oh and I am very fair with pink lips - this color is about a shade and a half darker than my natural lip color, so it is perfect for me.

on 1/17/2011 1:04:00 AM

Brought this on a whim. I never use lip liner and I only got this because I wanted to go for a "look." But I am glad I brought it. For the price, its a great color for naturally pigmented lips. It matches perfectly and my friend who saw me wear it said it make my lips fuller (much better than using a painful lip plumper). I am really glad for this purchase and I might use it as an everyday thing.
It's not as creamy as it should be (but what 99 cents? Of course not.) But the color pay off is great! Its a stunning color.

[[UPDATE]]
I don't know what I was thinking, it was quite rough and it didn't last very long. I tried Bobbi Brown and NYX....OK, those are quality. Jordana isn't bad for 1 dollar tho!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

this is a great color. for those of us who have naturally rose colored lips that are pigmented, this is a damn near perfect pencil. i would like to point out that many of us are NOT yellow in tone, DO NOT have brown -ish lips, and gosh-- mu companies make it hard for us! anyway, there are three lip pencils i love-- Dior candy rose, ModelCo pomegranate, and this 99 cents dream, Jordana petal...
staying power great. creamy? no-- but for the price, it is amazing and evenly applied.

Popular Lip Liners