Jordana Cosmetics Petal

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/26/2009 6:50:00 PM

Sad story, but in all my years of makeup buying I have only come across TWO perfect lipliners - you know, the MLBB nuetral shade - for me it has to be more on the pink side than brown or peach - and I prefer a true pencil that can be sharpened, with a creamy, but not too creamy, consistancy. That is all I ask for. But it seems that they are all either too orangy, too nude (ie "dead"), too hard and crumbly, too goopy, or used up too fast (like those plastic automatic pencils ). No matter what I spent, the only one's that made me happy were The Body Shop's pencil liner in Clover Pink, or Lord&Berry's in Romantic Rose. I don't buy online, so that limits me to places that I am not too lazy to drive to - that leaves the Body Shop out because it is too far.... and my local beauty supply just stopped selling Lord & Berry, so once again I have been searching....

Can't believe it, but the ultra cheap Jordana lip liner in "Petal" is pretty good. The color is great, you get a very long wooden pencil, and the staying power is perfect. The texture is not quite as smooth as The Body Shop's, but it will do, especially for .99!! I have nothing against cheap makeup, as long as it works, so I am pretty excited to have discovered this!