Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.4

on 4/19/2015 9:18:00 PM

I recently bought my second one of these. The first one I had for years until it finally died. I really only use the trimmer end for my lady parts. But the razor is good too. The price is great for a really durable product that delivers.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So I had this thing for exactly a year now and I love it so much now! I used to have the normal shick quattro until I dropped it and it broke so I decided to get this one as a replacement. I hate to shave my bikini area to often cause I get a lot of ingrowns so I use this to keep it clean. The trimmer without the guard (that thing really is useless) cuts the hair so short it looks like a 3 day grown so I'll usually do this and when I really shave it all, this makes the job easier. It works great in the shower and stopped working only once but it was the batteries fault. Shick quattro is way better than Venus in my opinion because it glides more so their's less irritation.

on 9/12/2010 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've seen the commercials on this razor for a while so I finally bought it today. It came with some bonus items...2 mini size body washes. I love this razor. I've been using Venus for many years and just got sick of it. I love the way the Quattro is shaped. It's very easy to grip so it makes shaving alot easier without it constantly slipping out of your hands. 4 blades is probably why I like this alot. The venus only has 3. Ok now the shaver part. Lol I have to admit at first I was a little nervous. I was thinking to myself "What if this cuts me...or pulls" well it didnt. Infact I love it! I don't really have alot of hair down there...I have a stripe (I know TMI lol) and I find that it evens and shapes it nicely haha. I told my boyfriend if I catch him using it he's dead! I will definately repurchase this and it's a great shaver!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this product. I thought it was a great idea to have a trimmer & razor combined, but after 13 or so uses of the trimmer it quit on me. I've replaced it with several fresh batteries just to make sure it wasn't the batteries that had defects. It's the trimmer itself that's the problem. Now I'm stuck with just a shaver. It's not even that great. I'll throw it out when I run out of the replacement shavers. What a waste of money. Buyer beware!

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

So bought this at walgreens for $13. I don't really like the razor but the trimmer is some knd of amazing. On the top part of "that" area, u can take off the cap, but put it back on when u get to the sides coz if u don't it will hurt. It really does work well for the bikini area without the bumps or burn. Would recommend!

on 7/20/2009 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I first got it, I thought it was crap. It seemed to leave me patchy. Sorry to be detailed, but you ladies know what this is for!

Anyway, I was none too pleased. But after a couple of days, I figured out how to really use it; I have bad eyesight so I wore my glasses and I could actually see what I was doing!

So my final thoughts on it is that it will give you the same results as you would get from regular shaving, but without the potential to get injured in very sensitive parts. So I will definitely be using this instead, because it's a lot safer. And it did the bikini line really well!

on 5/12/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I tried this today for the first time and i love it, I was already using the schick razors for a long time and adding a trimmer on the other end was genius, why didn't they think of this before, i used to use small scissors + a razor to trim the bikini area which was an accident waiting to happen so i love the fact that they made a small trimmer on the end of the razor, 2 products in one, i would definitely reccomend this to anyone one who wants a close trim on bikini area. I would buy this again.

on 4/26/2009 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I also bought this for the trimmer and I have not used the razor, but after reading the reviews for the razor I am sure it will work just fine. The trimmer option is great and I was able to get a close trim all around the bikini area without worrying about being cut. My husband has one of these and paid quite a bit for this. He thinks the idea is great. One downside is that they did not include a little brush to get the trimmer clean but other than that it is very novel. Also, it comes with a holder with suction cups to hang in the shower. I had a $4 coupon from the paper these past 2 weeks so give it a try for less money. If you are like me and want minimal hair in your pubic area this is a good buy.

on 4/1/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Why didn't someone invent this sooner? One end is a regular (4-bladed) razor, the other is an electric trimmer. What a handy gadget. It even comes with a suction holder and a battery. And the comb is adjustable, too.

Top Rated Hair Removal