Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle
Quattro for women Trimstyle

4.5

This is the best for the bikini line because it really works and is effective! You must purchase this! I have been using mine for a year.

Full disclosure- I got this free from don't-know-where. That being said, I do quite like this razor. It has more blades than I usually buy (due to me being cheap). I can shave my legs in more of a rush without worry about nicking myself because it's not very easy to cut myself unless I'm trying with this baby. It's also very nice for the bikini area. On the other hand, I don't use the non-razored end of the thing, so I might as well not purchase another and just start buying better quality disposables (more blades, better buffer around the blades/between blade and skin). So I guess thank you Schick for making me realize that buying less expensive isn't always the best option as comes to quality of life.

on 6/8/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this years ago and have maybe used the razor side once or twice. The trimmer side, however, gets a lot of use. I like how you can adjust the height/length of the trim. Aside from its intended use, I also use it on my arms! I have a tendency to get ingrown hairs so I don't want to shave them. I've replaced the batteries maybe three times since I've gotten it, so I'd consider it a pretty good deal!

on 4/28/2013 10:45:00 AM

The razor is great - gives a nice close shave. Loved the suction cup holder for the shower wall. I found the trimmer to be mostly worthless though, and ended switching to a less bulky version of the 4-blade shaver.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had two of these things and both have broken on me after about 6 months. They are good while they work but I'm going back to a normal hair trimmer and a Venus Razor. The blades are also not as good as the Venus ones, I don't get a close enough shave. But I do say get the mens replacement blades because you get 4 for the same price as 3 of the womens ones.

on 12/1/2011 8:42:00 PM

I love this razor/trimmer. The razor cartridges come in sensitive skin as well, which don't cause irritation. The trimmer is magic. Gone are the days of scissors dedicated to my bikini line. I agree that longevity is not its strong point (I've had to replace mine once in about 2 years), but it's fairly cheap and useful, so I can't complain.

It's a really nice idea, and it's ok but I'm not hooked on it. I mainly bought it for the trimmer end, however it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Although I could live with the loud buzzing noise, the trimmer itself just didn't trim as close as I would have liked. I really liked the razor end, it gave a very smooth shave without irritation. However for the price I could of paid if it hadn't been on offer, plus the price it costs to buy replacement blades for the razor, I would rather stick to two separate disposable razors.

EDIT: I used it again and this time I found the trimmer to be actually rather good. It's great for quickly trimming your bikini area. Plus, it doesn't cost a lot to buy replacement blades that last for ages. I wouldn't use it with the guard on though as I find that part to be pretty useless. Other than that, I've now decided it's worthy of a 5..

on 7/31/2010 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Dear Quatro Trimstyle,

Where have you been all my life.I used you the first time today. You are sleek and compact. Your razor head easily manuvers around my curves. Although I must handle your trimmer carefully while at work in sensitive areas you make grooming so easy and fast. Thank you for the perfect shave.

Love,
Pamda
p.s. after months now of using this I will never go back to venus, intution or even regular shick quatro razor (which is also excellent)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this because I refused to purchase Gillette anymore. I had 2 Venus type razors crack in half on me after a few uses and emailing the company did nothing. Anyway...I saw commercials on TV for this razor so I figured I'd give it a shot. The razor is the best blades I ever put to my legs! It goes over my knees and legs so easily without any nicks or cuts! My legs have never felt so soft. The trimmer is also really great...I use it on level one for great comfortable results! I love the suction holder that comes with it for your shower as well, you can move it around if you want to!

I wasn't excited about purchasing this but I will never go back to Gillette after I found there was a way better product out there! Will definitely repurchase this and any other Schick products! Try this...you'll be amazed!

on 7/19/2009 12:02:00 AM

Love this!! I mainly bought it for the trimmer part and it has lived up to my expectations. It helps along the bikini line without irritation. Also helps keep things tidy down there.

The razor part is okay but not mind blowing by any means. The refills are expensive like others. I actually think I like my disposable schick razor better.

I will keep using this though for the trimmer!