Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle
Quattro for women Trimstyle

4.6

Full disclosure- I got this free from don't-know-where. That being said, I do quite like this razor. It has more blades than I usually buy (due to me being cheap). I can shave my legs in more of a rush without worry about nicking myself because it's not very easy to cut myself unless I'm trying with this baby. It's also very nice for the bikini area. On the other hand, I don't use the non-razored end of the thing, so I might as well not purchase another and just start buying better quality disposables (more blades, better buffer around the blades/between blade and skin). So I guess thank you Schick for making me realize that buying less expensive isn't always the best option as comes to quality of life.

on 3/1/2012 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this trimmer/razor combo. I've purchased two of these, the original teal one and later the limited edition purple. Nothing wrong with the first one, I just really liked the purple :). This is battery operated, just for the trimmer. The razor part doesn't vibrate. The trimmer is surprisingly effective and non-irritating. It comes with a guard which I honestly never realized with my first one. When I got the second one and actually read the package I saw that the guard can be removed and moved to different positions. Genius! For the razor half I use Schick Quattro Sensitive refills. As long as I have been using this I have had zero irritation, nicks and cuts. It works fabulously on legs, underarms and bikini area and I get a close, smooth shave every time. The price is a total steal for the performance. Highly recommended.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So I had this thing for exactly a year now and I love it so much now! I used to have the normal shick quattro until I dropped it and it broke so I decided to get this one as a replacement. I hate to shave my bikini area to often cause I get a lot of ingrowns so I use this to keep it clean. The trimmer without the guard (that thing really is useless) cuts the hair so short it looks like a 3 day grown so I'll usually do this and when I really shave it all, this makes the job easier. It works great in the shower and stopped working only once but it was the batteries fault. Shick quattro is way better than Venus in my opinion because it glides more so their's less irritation.

Update... I bought another one and it stopped working after 3 uses. The razor on this does not work very well for the bikini line and gets dull after 2 uses tops. The refills are also very expensive. The trimmer is an awesome idea and the reason I purchased this in the first place but the levels are hard to move to because the cap is tough. After using the trimmer maybe 10 times it no longer works. I had already replaced batteries in it once but now it just won't work so I'm stuck with crummy razors to use up and need to go out and get a new trimmer.

on 5/12/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I tried this today for the first time and i love it, I was already using the schick razors for a long time and adding a trimmer on the other end was genius, why didn't they think of this before, i used to use small scissors + a razor to trim the bikini area which was an accident waiting to happen so i love the fact that they made a small trimmer on the end of the razor, 2 products in one, i would definitely reccomend this to anyone one who wants a close trim on bikini area. I would buy this again.

on 4/26/2009 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I also bought this for the trimmer and I have not used the razor, but after reading the reviews for the razor I am sure it will work just fine. The trimmer option is great and I was able to get a close trim all around the bikini area without worrying about being cut. My husband has one of these and paid quite a bit for this. He thinks the idea is great. One downside is that they did not include a little brush to get the trimmer clean but other than that it is very novel. Also, it comes with a holder with suction cups to hang in the shower. I had a $4 coupon from the paper these past 2 weeks so give it a try for less money. If you are like me and want minimal hair in your pubic area this is a good buy.

on 4/1/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Why didn't someone invent this sooner? One end is a regular (4-bladed) razor, the other is an electric trimmer. What a handy gadget. It even comes with a suction holder and a battery. And the comb is adjustable, too.

Popular Hair Removal Products