Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle

Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle
Quattro for women Trimstyle

on 3/1/2012 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this trimmer/razor combo. I've purchased two of these, the original teal one and later the limited edition purple. Nothing wrong with the first one, I just really liked the purple :). This is battery operated, just for the trimmer. The razor part doesn't vibrate. The trimmer is surprisingly effective and non-irritating. It comes with a guard which I honestly never realized with my first one. When I got the second one and actually read the package I saw that the guard can be removed and moved to different positions. Genius! For the razor half I use Schick Quattro Sensitive refills. As long as I have been using this I have had zero irritation, nicks and cuts. It works fabulously on legs, underarms and bikini area and I get a close, smooth shave every time. The price is a total steal for the performance. Highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this product. I thought it was a great idea to have a trimmer & razor combined, but after 13 or so uses of the trimmer it quit on me. I've replaced it with several fresh batteries just to make sure it wasn't the batteries that had defects. It's the trimmer itself that's the problem. Now I'm stuck with just a shaver. It's not even that great. I'll throw it out when I run out of the replacement shavers. What a waste of money. Buyer beware!

on 6/27/2009 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Haha, I just got this today and thought to myself "hmmm does makeupalley have reviews on this" lol, and here I am.
I used it and love it! It's friggin awesome!
The razor part is pretty generic, no biggy. It does give a close shave though. So, that's a plus. =)
NOW, THE TRIMMER IS FRIGGIN AWESOME! lol
I would just use scissors. lol. I didn't want to use my dad trimmer LOL, especially for that area. LOL.
Anywho. This is the best. haha. I love that it gives a nice ever trim.
All for just $10 is awesome. =)

on 4/1/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Why didn't someone invent this sooner? One end is a regular (4-bladed) razor, the other is an electric trimmer. What a handy gadget. It even comes with a suction holder and a battery. And the comb is adjustable, too.