Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle
Quattro for women Trimstyle

4.6

Full disclosure- I got this free from don't-know-where. That being said, I do quite like this razor. It has more blades than I usually buy (due to me being cheap). I can shave my legs in more of a rush without worry about nicking myself because it's not very easy to cut myself unless I'm trying with this baby. It's also very nice for the bikini area. On the other hand, I don't use the non-razored end of the thing, so I might as well not purchase another and just start buying better quality disposables (more blades, better buffer around the blades/between blade and skin). So I guess thank you Schick for making me realize that buying less expensive isn't always the best option as comes to quality of life.

on 6/8/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this years ago and have maybe used the razor side once or twice. The trimmer side, however, gets a lot of use. I like how you can adjust the height/length of the trim. Aside from its intended use, I also use it on my arms! I have a tendency to get ingrown hairs so I don't want to shave them. I've replaced the batteries maybe three times since I've gotten it, so I'd consider it a pretty good deal!

on 7/17/2009 10:33:00 PM

After reading some reviews on here, I decided to give this a try. While I'm not impressed, I'm not completely disappointed either. I really just wanted to see how the electric end would do with trimming along the bikini area for those stray hairs that get missed during shaving. The razor end works like any other razor I've ever used, I think I may have gotten a bad razor though, it had some sort of defect in the moisturizer strip, not sure if that had anything to do with it. The electric razor end was pretty much useless for me. I tried it without the little length adjuster thing and still didnt manage to trim one stray hair with it. Not to mention it is super loud!! I dont sport a fur bikini so I guess maybe I should just stick to a good old razor lol

on 4/26/2009 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I also bought this for the trimmer and I have not used the razor, but after reading the reviews for the razor I am sure it will work just fine. The trimmer option is great and I was able to get a close trim all around the bikini area without worrying about being cut. My husband has one of these and paid quite a bit for this. He thinks the idea is great. One downside is that they did not include a little brush to get the trimmer clean but other than that it is very novel. Also, it comes with a holder with suction cups to hang in the shower. I had a $4 coupon from the paper these past 2 weeks so give it a try for less money. If you are like me and want minimal hair in your pubic area this is a good buy.

on 3/26/2009 2:09:00 AM

OMG. This thing rules. It's a dual headed shaver. One side has a battery operated trimmer and the other a 4 blade razor. It's AWESOME. It's like shaving with a stick of butter. And the trimmer is great for the bikini area. I only paid $10 for this. I know replacement blades aren't cheap but it's so worth the money. Run out and get this!