Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.6

This is the best for the bikini line because it really works and is effective! You must purchase this! I have been using mine for a year.

Full disclosure- I got this free from don't-know-where. That being said, I do quite like this razor. It has more blades than I usually buy (due to me being cheap). I can shave my legs in more of a rush without worry about nicking myself because it's not very easy to cut myself unless I'm trying with this baby. It's also very nice for the bikini area. On the other hand, I don't use the non-razored end of the thing, so I might as well not purchase another and just start buying better quality disposables (more blades, better buffer around the blades/between blade and skin). So I guess thank you Schick for making me realize that buying less expensive isn't always the best option as comes to quality of life.

on 1/3/2016 4:36:00 PM

Amazing and I just can't believe the price on this thing! It feels like you've purchased a fancy long term product, but for $20 (AUD). The trimmer is excellent as almost every other review on the net echoes. Excellent for all kinds of bikini maintenance and so easy to use, wet or dry.

I'm very sensitive to skin products and even I love the razor and moisturising strip!! The shave was very close and easy. I do put on moisturiser afterwards too but no shaving gel/cream required during the shave. Despite the multiple blades (which I was worried about using), my skin was not irritated at all.

Will definitely buy refills when this one runs out and if it breaks I'll definitely buy another!!

on 5/13/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Absolutely love this trimmer, I sort of wish it didn't have the razor on the other end and was sold separately. Works very well, is nicely sized, and handles easily. The guard determines the height of the trim, and it is easy to adjust, Highly recommended!

on 3/1/2012 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this trimmer/razor combo. I've purchased two of these, the original teal one and later the limited edition purple. Nothing wrong with the first one, I just really liked the purple :). This is battery operated, just for the trimmer. The razor part doesn't vibrate. The trimmer is surprisingly effective and non-irritating. It comes with a guard which I honestly never realized with my first one. When I got the second one and actually read the package I saw that the guard can be removed and moved to different positions. Genius! For the razor half I use Schick Quattro Sensitive refills. As long as I have been using this I have had zero irritation, nicks and cuts. It works fabulously on legs, underarms and bikini area and I get a close, smooth shave every time. The price is a total steal for the performance. Highly recommended.

on 12/1/2011 8:42:00 PM

I love this razor/trimmer. The razor cartridges come in sensitive skin as well, which don't cause irritation. The trimmer is magic. Gone are the days of scissors dedicated to my bikini line. I agree that longevity is not its strong point (I've had to replace mine once in about 2 years), but it's fairly cheap and useful, so I can't complain.

It's a really nice idea, and it's ok but I'm not hooked on it. I mainly bought it for the trimmer end, however it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Although I could live with the loud buzzing noise, the trimmer itself just didn't trim as close as I would have liked. I really liked the razor end, it gave a very smooth shave without irritation. However for the price I could of paid if it hadn't been on offer, plus the price it costs to buy replacement blades for the razor, I would rather stick to two separate disposable razors.

EDIT: I used it again and this time I found the trimmer to be actually rather good. It's great for quickly trimming your bikini area. Plus, it doesn't cost a lot to buy replacement blades that last for ages. I wouldn't use it with the guard on though as I find that part to be pretty useless. Other than that, I've now decided it's worthy of a 5..

on 7/8/2011 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this product only for the trimmer, I didn't continue to use the razor after it dulled. The trimmer is a really handy tool for keeping everything neat and short down there. I used to use scissors to trim, but could never do a neat job.
There is a plastic guard at the end of the trimmer that can be adjusted to allow for different lengths of trimmed hair. I use the shortest length if I want to wax, or take the guard of completely if I'm just going to shave or leave things natural. It's easy to use and small enough to maneuver around delicate parts.
The only reason I rated it as a 4 was that it mysteriously died after about 6 months of use. Though, it could be possible I accidentally exposed the inside to water. I will be buying a new one soon.

on 7/31/2010 1:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Dear Quatro Trimstyle,

Where have you been all my life.I used you the first time today. You are sleek and compact. Your razor head easily manuvers around my curves. Although I must handle your trimmer carefully while at work in sensitive areas you make grooming so easy and fast. Thank you for the perfect shave.

Love,
Pamda
p.s. after months now of using this I will never go back to venus, intution or even regular shick quatro razor (which is also excellent)

on 9/20/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I finally strayed from my Schick Intuition razor and switched to this. I think the trimmer is very handy and a cinch to use. I never use the built on attachment to adjust length but rather take it off, so that might help ease of use. This gives me a close, neat trim. As for the actual razor part, I actually love the shave I get. It's very close and smooth, and I haven't had too many problems with the razors going dull quickly.

Top Rated Hair Removal