Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle

Schick Quattro for women Trimstyle
Quattro for women Trimstyle

4.4

on 3/26/2009 2:09:00 AM

OMG. This thing rules. It's a dual headed shaver. One side has a battery operated trimmer and the other a 4 blade razor. It's AWESOME. It's like shaving with a stick of butter. And the trimmer is great for the bikini area. I only paid $10 for this. I know replacement blades aren't cheap but it's so worth the money. Run out and get this!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This thing is great!!! I was lucky enough to grab the last one the store had. It's basically a bikini trimmer and a four blade razor in one. Since I already use the Quattro razor, the brand new blades I bought a week ago will fit this-bonus!! This thing works great, comes with the battery, and you can choose the setting you want-you got three choices or you can take the comb off for the closest trim. It retails for about $10 (if you can find it!!) but I got it on sale at Kroger for $8. I will definitely repurchase-I will probably buy another next time I see it just to have a back up. You can't go wrong with this one, ladies. Definitely a "thumbs up!"

on 4/1/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Why didn't someone invent this sooner? One end is a regular (4-bladed) razor, the other is an electric trimmer. What a handy gadget. It even comes with a suction holder and a battery. And the comb is adjustable, too.

I am in LOVE with this razor/trimmer. It's a great product, and like someone said earlier, why couldn't this be invented sooner!?! It's useful, handy and great for trimming the bikini area and for people with ingrown hair problems (like me). The razor itself is pretty generic, with four blades, but it goes over the hair VERY smoothly for a little razor. And the trimmer comes with a little comb for 4 settings, and you can also remove the comb for a closer trim. This is a good investment, I got it for $9 at Target. :) I would DEFINITELY buy this again.

I bought this just for the trimmer alone, which is very reasonably priced compared to others, and I love it! I also agree: Why couldn't someone come up with this razor/trimmer combo for women earlier? I love the different lengths you can choose from...four options if you take the comb off, as I did. Note that it doesn't shave your bikini hair off totally (and I wasn't expecting it to!), but it can give you a super-short length. Perfect for my shorter shorts! I don't have to be so self-conscious of the hair on the insides of my thighs sticking out. Be sure to hold your skin tight when using the trimmer to avoid it biting or nipping you!! I haven't tried the actual Quattro razor previously, but I will update once I do.

UPDATE: I've been using the Quattro razor over the past week, and I'm amazed by the smooth shave I get without razor burn! I've already shaved my legs 5 times on my first blade and even once on my bikini line, and I still have silky legs without the rash. I can even go without lotion some days, and that has NEVER happened to me! I don't know if it's the guard wires or the moisture strip...I notice the strip on the Quattro is different compared to other razors. Instead of being sticky and gooey right after I shave, it remains in a solid form. I think for the price and the performance, this just might be new HG razor! Move over, Venus Embrace! continued >>

on 4/26/2009 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I also bought this for the trimmer and I have not used the razor, but after reading the reviews for the razor I am sure it will work just fine. The trimmer option is great and I was able to get a close trim all around the bikini area without worrying about being cut. My husband has one of these and paid quite a bit for this. He thinks the idea is great. One downside is that they did not include a little brush to get the trimmer clean but other than that it is very novel. Also, it comes with a holder with suction cups to hang in the shower. I had a $4 coupon from the paper these past 2 weeks so give it a try for less money. If you are like me and want minimal hair in your pubic area this is a good buy.

on 5/12/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I tried this today for the first time and i love it, I was already using the schick razors for a long time and adding a trimmer on the other end was genius, why didn't they think of this before, i used to use small scissors + a razor to trim the bikini area which was an accident waiting to happen so i love the fact that they made a small trimmer on the end of the razor, 2 products in one, i would definitely reccomend this to anyone one who wants a close trim on bikini area. I would buy this again.

on 6/11/2009 10:32:00 AM

Alright, I have to admit, when I first bought this, I was thrilled. I had used my husbands facial trimmer for years (gross right) and I was excited to have my own that could stay in the shower. I did notice that the shave was not as close as I wanted it to be, so I read the reviews on here and found that you could take off the attachment.

BAD IDEA!
I gave myself a very very close shave...all over down there...and gave myself the worst burn of my life. That "area" was red, inflamed, and incredibly painful for over a week, and had to go to the gyno because it developed into an infection...even though there was no actual cuts. Girls, it was NASTY and horrible. There are no words to describe it. SO...if you take off the attachment, just becareful. Needless to say, I am very scared and hesitant when I use this now...and I don't do nearly as much as what I do with the husband's facial trimmer. Ha.

on 6/12/2009 9:53:00 AM

I just tried this for two days. I like how close the razor shaves and the trimmer did a good job. What I didn't like is on the second day when I was only using the razor, it felt bulky (the handle is long). I could not hold it firmly to have control over the razor. I felt like my hand would hit the trimmer button. So I almost wish you could separate the two on the days you do not want to use the trimmer. Love the idea! Right now I am leaning toward returning it since it was about $10. I would buy the razor separate.

on 6/27/2009 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Haha, I just got this today and thought to myself "hmmm does makeupalley have reviews on this" lol, and here I am.
I used it and love it! It's friggin awesome!
The razor part is pretty generic, no biggy. It does give a close shave though. So, that's a plus. =)
NOW, THE TRIMMER IS FRIGGIN AWESOME! lol
I would just use scissors. lol. I didn't want to use my dad trimmer LOL, especially for that area. LOL.
Anywho. This is the best. haha. I love that it gives a nice ever trim.
All for just $10 is awesome. =)