Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

3.8

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Meh. I did not enjoy this so much. I bought it in December and just returned it in April. I've tried to like this product and use it once in a while to give it another chance and I just didn't bother with it after a while. It feels nice, smells okay, however, I feel like it goes on like lotion. I have dry skin and you'd think this product is good, but like I said, it's just like lotion and to pay $30 for something similar to a lotion, just wasn't worth it. Staying power? My makeup lasts just a little bit longer, but as a primer, I'd expect more lasting power, pore-filling, and worth of my money.

on 12/22/2011 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Been using this for months. I can definitely tell the difference when I don't use it. I can see fading on the chin, nose, cheeks and forehead when I don't. The most noticeable place is my chin. Not sure if it helps my oily skin or makes the application smoother. Doesn't seem to be breaking me out either.

on 5/1/2011 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This isn't a bad product. It evens out and preps skin for foundation, making it apply more smoothly and evenly. It makes the foundation last a bit longer than if you had not used a primer at all, but does not make it last all day (at least on me- and I have yet to find a primer that DOES btw). The reason it's not fantastic is.. it does basically exactly what a plain, regular, drugstore moisturizer would do. So... kind of not a great value for the cost.

on 10/31/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My holy Grail primer! I was looking for a primer that didn't have harsh chemicals. So many primers on the market have ingredients like mineral oil, parabens, silicone, etc. that can cause acne or prematurely age your skin! This primer does not have chemicals--all natural. Most importantly, it works like a charm. Whether I'm wearing liquid or mineral foundation over this stuff, my makeup lasts all day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The best thing that can be said about this product is that it does not break me out. With combination/acne prone skin, that is a miracle in and of itself. When I first used it, I noticed that my face got extremely shiny at the end of the day. However, with continued use, that shinyness has gone away. My skin simply looks better with it on than with it off. However, I don't have fine lines or wrinkles, so I'm not sure how useful this would be. I

on 4/29/2009 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I didn't care for this that much. It didn't really do anything to control oil. By midday, I had to blot like usual. It did make my liquid makeup go on smoother and it smelled nice. I like DHC velvet skin coat better but that made me break out. The best primer I've used is Artistry Matte Finish Gel but I don't think they make it anymore. =(

on 4/27/2009 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I bought this at Sephora after reading all the great reviews on their site, but I did not like it. I have normal to combination skin, and this made me very oily within an hour. It was also thicker than the primers that I am used to (BE Prime Time or Smashbox) and it felt like I had too many layers on my skin. It smelled good and did not make me break out, but it made my makeup look awful.

on 4/7/2009 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've tried other primers before, I was once a huge fan of silicone primers because I loved the slippery feel, then I realized they were one of the main causes of my breakouts. So I had to scratch them out. Because of my previous breakouts, I needed heavy coverage and I hated not being able to use a primer because at the end of the day, my MU would be blotchy and cakey looking no matter what I did.

Then I heard about this primer! I've been using this primer for about 4 days now, and I know this may be premature, but I can't help but add another rave to it! I am extremely acne-prone, and so far getting everything under control with RAM, and this primer doesn't aggravate my skin at all. It smells light and citrus-y, and I love how it manages to moisturize AND control oil all day long. It's 2:48pm right now, and by this time my MU is normally hideous, and it still looks as fresh as it did this morning. It's a miracle, lol.

You get a pretty sizable tube for a good amount, and you only need a little to set your MU. I put a little more than pea-sized amount on, allow it to dry for about 2-3 minutes, then proceed with my concealer and MMU and voila. Hardly a touch up all day! I am now a huge fan of Korres.

Update: Been using it for more than 2 weeks now, and it has quickly become something I will never never be without. I'm happy to say I've had more than 2 weeks now of perfect MU! Whoohoo! So excited. Will repurchase again and again. continued >>