Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

3.0

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

So disappointed with this primer! This was my first purchase from Korres and unfortunately, they have left a bad impression for me. This primer is worse than doing nothing- it makes my skin look WORSE. Even though it is winter and my skin is drier than its usual oily mess, this primer makes me look so oily when I have foundation on top (tried a few different ones to make sure it wasn't the foundations fault...). The texture looks strange and separated and it highlights every fine line and flaky piece of skin that I didn't know I had! I'm better off without any primer if my face feels this icky.... :(

Don't feel like it makes makeup last any longer and I don't really like the scent. However, it makes my face feel very smooth and moisturized so not a total loss. I've been using this as the last step in my skin care routine to "seal in" all the other stuff and I'm liking it! Makes my face softer in the morning.As a makeup primer though, not a fan.

I'll gladly use up the tube I have but won't be repurchasing.

on 7/4/2010 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this primer to bits! I've used primers from Shu Uemura, RMK, Laura Mercier... yeah, and at first I wasn't really into the whole Korres brand because it seems to me like an overrated 'natural' cosmetic line. But I take that back. I love most of their stuff and they occasionally have 20-30% discounts, so do take advantage of that.

This primer is a must-have. Not only is it silicone free, it has a lovely citrus scent. I've even used this as a moisturiser before my foundation cos it hydrates beautifully. If you have dry skin, you could probably get about 6 hrs of good wear from your foundation.

It comes in toothpaste tube (which is annoying) but functions well. I noticed that it's made in Switzerland rather than Greece which is a good point I guess. Most of the highest quality products are made in Switzerland.

i mean it made my face feel smooth but its not AMAZING plus its like $28!!!!! the best part is the smell LEMON VANILLA!!!