Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

1.0

1 review

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

So disappointed with this primer! This was my first purchase from Korres and unfortunately, they have left a bad impression for me. This primer is worse than doing nothing- it makes my skin look WORSE. Even though it is winter and my skin is drier than its usual oily mess, this primer makes me look so oily when I have foundation on top (tried a few different ones to make sure it wasn't the foundations fault...). The texture looks strange and separated and it highlights every fine line and flaky piece of skin that I didn't know I had! I'm better off without any primer if my face feels this icky.... :(