Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

3.0

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

on 8/26/2011 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This primer is great for those who want a flawless foundation application without pore clogging silicones. I have tried the smashbox photofinish primer and I had to return it because it felt like a layer of grease on my skin. This korres primer is lightweight and applies like a moisturizer.However, I pat it on the skin instead of rubbing it in like one would a moisturizer.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I was looking for a good primer and was hoping this would work for me. Unfortunately it did not. I must state that I do have very oily skin though, so this may be suitable for dryer skin types. Normally my face would be oily later in the day, but this just made it oily sooner. The other thing that I was not impressed with was that it was the packaging, it's a screw on cap so I'm constantly chasing the cap if it falls, which is why I prefer a pump. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect primer...