Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

3.4

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

BREAKOUT CITY!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

So disappointed with this primer! This was my first purchase from Korres and unfortunately, they have left a bad impression for me. This primer is worse than doing nothing- it makes my skin look WORSE. Even though it is winter and my skin is drier than its usual oily mess, this primer makes me look so oily when I have foundation on top (tried a few different ones to make sure it wasn't the foundations fault...). The texture looks strange and separated and it highlights every fine line and flaky piece of skin that I didn't know I had! I'm better off without any primer if my face feels this icky.... :(

on 5/25/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This silicon-free primer feels delightful on my sensitive, dry/combination skin. Unfortunately, it doesn't do all the things I expect from a primer--smooth over pores, create an even base for foundation application, and provide longer wear to my foundation. Still, I like it. It makes my foundation go on more easily and evenly, and moisturizes nicely. If you're sensitive to silicon, this might be a nice one to try. Also, it smells great--kind of tangy and citrusy.

I would never buy this at full price, though--I found it online for much less than MSRP.

on 1/17/2013 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Does not stay on your face! It was peeling off as I was patting on tinted moisturizer on top of this! And it didn't do much for my face either.

Awesome primer by Korres that is surprisingly free of silicone. The texture it leaves would make you believe otherwise. The scent was a NICE surprise. I usually do not use fragrant products but I do enjoy this. I have very normal to dry skin so a primer isn't a must for me but I like to use it under mineral foundations. I hope they make a version with SPF in it for the day. The packaging is eh.

on 5/24/2012 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Thicker than the Anti-aging primer by Korres (less liquid and more cream quality), and it dual functions as a primer and moisturizer. Great for dry skin, but if your skin is TOO dry, make sure you exfoliate and moisturize so as to avoid flakiness and similar issues. It has helped to heal my acne prone and sensitive dry skin. I did not have success using it under Lancome's Photogenic Lumessence (piling, ugh), however it looks great under my Bare Minerals original formula powder foundation.

on 12/22/2011 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Been using this for months. I can definitely tell the difference when I don't use it. I can see fading on the chin, nose, cheeks and forehead when I don't. The most noticeable place is my chin. Not sure if it helps my oily skin or makes the application smoother. Doesn't seem to be breaking me out either.

I can't wear anything with dimethicone (i get the worst breakouts EVER and it's in EVERYTHING) so it really limits the products I can use. This is the only primer that healed up all my old blemishes from my dimethicone days and provides a canvas for flawless makeup application. I've been wearing it for a week and people keep telling me how beautiful my skin looks. I wear this under my Mineral Fusion mineral powder foundation and dust some Korres Pink Blush on top!

give it a try if you're sensitive to silicone

Don't feel like it makes makeup last any longer and I don't really like the scent. However, it makes my face feel very smooth and moisturized so not a total loss. I've been using this as the last step in my skin care routine to "seal in" all the other stuff and I'm liking it! Makes my face softer in the morning.As a makeup primer though, not a fan.

I'll gladly use up the tube I have but won't be repurchasing.

on 5/1/2011 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This isn't a bad product. It evens out and preps skin for foundation, making it apply more smoothly and evenly. It makes the foundation last a bit longer than if you had not used a primer at all, but does not make it last all day (at least on me- and I have yet to find a primer that DOES btw). The reason it's not fantastic is.. it does basically exactly what a plain, regular, drugstore moisturizer would do. So... kind of not a great value for the cost.