Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 18 & Under
Korres Silicone-Free Face Primer

3.0

1 review

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Meh. I did not enjoy this so much. I bought it in December and just returned it in April. I've tried to like this product and use it once in a while to give it another chance and I just didn't bother with it after a while. It feels nice, smells okay, however, I feel like it goes on like lotion. I have dry skin and you'd think this product is good, but like I said, it's just like lotion and to pay $30 for something similar to a lotion, just wasn't worth it. Staying power? My makeup lasts just a little bit longer, but as a primer, I'd expect more lasting power, pore-filling, and worth of my money.