Stila Smoky Eye Talking Korean Palette

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OMG. SO MUCH FALLOUT! i absoultly HATE this. packaging is cute, but the talking part is just dumb.

I love grayish smokey eyes so was excited to find this discounted on allcosmeticswholesale. The instructions are pretty basic so I don't listen to them but I do like the colors labeled "base", "lid", etc. It is nice that I finally got to try kitten although I had not realized this palette has it and ordered the it girl palette (also with kitten) same week.
The problem is the tremendous amt of fallout that this produces. I don't give that much with any other palette, inc the "it girl" one. Blowing bits of it from the palette a lot. A nice concept, though!

For awhile, I couldn't figure out how to give myself the smoky eye. This palette really helped me out. It usually comes with a foldout piece of paper that has the directions written out if you can't understand the voice and it really helped me out. I also love that all the colors I need to achieve this look is included!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this product was so/so. the colors were way too shimmery for me and lots of fallout. i found the talking part to be pointless and kind of stupid.

I love, love, love the colours in this palatte. The shadows are subtle but can be layered for a more dramatic night-time look. The colours go on beautifully and stay on which is great, even without a primer. I have only recently started buying Stila products and I have been really impressed with all of them. They are quite expensive but can be found cheaper on some discount sites. You may not get the whole range of products but you can certainly get some great buys!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This palette is a bit different than the original talking palette. The main difference is that it has kitten as the lid shadow.
Here is the actual description:
The palette includes four shades: a new icy champagne as the base, shade kitten for the lid, shade kettle that is dark gray as the contour and shade ebony that is smoky black brown as the liner. This is a palette that literally gives new meaning to the term 'beauty talk.”

I love this palette, although i have kitten in a pan and also in many other stila palettes and same with Ebony. However these are shadows I use a lot. You always need a matte black and/or a kitten!
The dark gray shadow is gorgeous as well.
Overall I like this palette because if you are on the run or you travel you can take it with you and done, ready to create a sexy smoky eye. Big plus for me is that this palette doesn’t have any lip products in it, not a fan.