Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Avon makes my most favorite nail varnishes. I love the color Cotton Candy from the Pro line. It's the perfect pink! I'm pretty hard on my nails and I have 2 small children, and this takes a lot punches before it starts to chip. I have several shades and always mix and match and change it up. They are great value to. Sometimes you can get 2 for 6 bucks. Amazing.

on 12/1/2012 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Great quality polishes! I love them. The result lasts at least for 6 days and remains shiny. Also the colors are amazing and stylish. They apply easily and they are very affordable. My favourite polishes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know why avon nail polishes get looked over or written off as low quality, but i have at least 40 avon nail polishes and I love them. The formula has improved over the years and is at its best right now. The polishes go on opaque and there are a ton of color choices. If i had to compare it to a drugstore accessible brand i would say Revlon is the closest quality wise. More people should look into these polishes

I bought this in the Sunshine Yellow shade and it was crap. When I applied it, it didn't even color my nails! It was streaky and my nails were still like sticking out from under it. It's pretty much clear! It also took forever to dry. Don't buy this.

Pleasantly surprised
I have this in grace which is a taupe tan color like iced coffee and I mixed it with a bit of french tip white to get a lighter color and its a nice neutral nail polish that is new new favorite
however the tips of my nails did chip sooner than with other nail polishes and this polish is a bit runny and watery but after I mixed it with another nail polish it turned into a lovely colour

on 9/23/2009 10:27:00 AM

I have tried many nail polishes and this comes out 5 star all round! The packaging is sleek and classy and the bottle a simple yet stylish design. The lid/applicator wand is excellent length to hold and the brush perfectly coats one nail in one sweep. The formula is amazing - 2 coats is enough for a thick glossy finish. It dries really quickly for a regular nail polish (ie not a speed dry product). It has a very glossy finish and it lasts pretty much imaculate for over a week! It doesnt chip, it stays looking as good as new! My favourite shade is Midnight Plum - I bought it when an offer was on for only 3 but its only about 6 full price anyway - a bargain! I spent load more on Chanels Nail Polish in the famous Rouge Noir shade which was dissapointing-it chipped and lost its shine and didnt compare in anyway to my Avon one! It is an absolute bargain & an absolute winner in my opinion!

on 7/11/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have it in Petunia and it looks great on my skin. As others have said it peels off and sort of feels rubbery the first couple of hours after applying. The colour choices are nice. I dont like the brush, its too small. Also the polish gets sticky and thick after a while so its harder to apply. Overall, its average polish but i prefer other brands cause im too lazy to order it now (before my mom did it for me)

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

About average nail polish... Fine smooth texture. Average lasting power. Not quite resistant.

on 4/30/2008 9:27:00 PM

I loved the color but it peeled off to easily. It reminded me of the kiddie polish that rubs of for little girls. Gorgeous Cantalope color just no staying power on my nails because of the rubbery texture

on 4/14/2008 1:07:00 PM

I have to say, I am so impressed with Avon's nail colors! I have tried pricier nail polishes (Essie, OPI, China Glaze) but none of them even come close to wearing as well as Avon and they are much much more expensive! Avon nail polish goes on smoothly and evenly, and I never need to apply more than 2 coats. My favorite part about this stuff is that it actually stays on your nails!!! It truly does not chip for a good 4 or 5 days. Absolutely fabulous, especially for the price and the colors are brilliant.

Popular Polishes