Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have Avon Nail Enamel in several shades - medium and dark ones, no pastels or very light ones. The shades that I have are great - two coats (applied on fairly heavy, not a thin, light coat) provides total coverage with no streaks. I do not use a base coat or ridge filler. I do use Revlon Top Speed Quick Dry top coat, however, it is the Nail Enamel itself that resists chipping. I can go for about a week before reapplying. I've been through many brands of nail polish and will definitely stay with this one.

on 11/3/2005 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried this in Cherry Jubilee. I think this polish has a very nice consistency... very smooth and gives nice coverage. Fot this particular color, I had to apply three coats to get it dark enough, but when I was done it didn't look thick or bubbly like it sometimes happens with my staple, Revlon Always On. Unfortunately, it didn't last long enough for me to even get to a touchup. I don't think it's the polish itself; I have this problem with the most expensive of salon manicures. That said, I won't repurchase bc I have better results with Revlon Always On. For girls whose nails don't eat their nail polish, I do recommend this product. It's very good, has a great color range, and it's dirt cheap.

on 8/14/2004 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you do a full manicure the color seems to last longer. Use both top and bottom coat. Outlasts anything else I have tried. Beautiful colors. Avon has a line of Mark nail polish that doesn't last as long but great colors.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this nail polish rocks!!! i got "marshmallow fluff" color and the color actually stays on for more than 4 days compared to the other nail polishes that i bought before. the color is very creamy as promised on the brochure and its worth paying $4 for it =)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this is Delish and a few other colours and I am very pleased with the results considering the cheap price.

In my opinion there are a fabulous selection of colours and they last longer than most others that I have tried. My only complaint would be as said earlier. These are not quick-speed drying and so you'll need to block some time off specifically for nails. But the plus is you don't have to do them as often.

on 11/4/2003 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

goes on smoothly, no bubbles... and opaque enough for only one coat.
"instant mocha"- such an adorable color.

on 1/23/2003 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

As much as I love Avon products, the nailwear is not my fave. It does not last for me at all and claims to be chip resistance for "up to" 10 days. However, I love their Strong Results strengthener under their Nail Experts line.

on 12/30/2002 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Cotton Candy and its a nice pastel pink. it hasnt chipped in the 2days that i have it on. Its a really nice pastel color and i wear basically anything on my digits

Popular Polishes