Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel
Nailwear Nail Enamel

3.6

Great quality and no chipping for days! Love the consistency. Don't know why this doesn't have more reviews.

on 4/30/2008 9:27:00 PM

I loved the color but it peeled off to easily. It reminded me of the kiddie polish that rubs of for little girls. Gorgeous Cantalope color just no staying power on my nails because of the rubbery texture

on 9/23/2005 11:55:00 AM

I got Soft Buff and Mocha Shimmer as a gift. I think Avon has recently changed the packaging of these to something more user-friendly, which is good. The ones I have now have, I think, older packaging. Soft Buff is a chubby square bottle, while Mocha Shimmer is a similar, but rectangular bottle. I hope the new packaging is better than these two because the brush in these is so short and the bottles so awkward that redipping the brush for more polish is an impossible task. I found myself almost screwing the cap back on and then off in order to get the proper amount of polish out of the bottle for good application. In addition to the packaging, I hope Avon also changed the formula of this nail polish. These applied quite streaky on me, leaving bald patches where there should've been color. It took three coats of this to 'unstreak' it, but it just ended up looking way too thick on the nail bed. Even with that many coats, I saw chips after a day. I'll give two lippies because the colors are nice, but I won't repurchase these.

on 5/10/2005 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have this in Cherries Jubilee, a cool dark burgundy. This is such a gorgeous color, and it lasts about 5 days (w/ the UV Gloss Guard) before chipping occurs. It's inexpenive, also; I paid $2.99. I love it.

I LOVE the Nailwear. Better than Speed Dry. The first day after a full manicure I got a chip and follwing within 7 days I have made in all 2 touch-ups! I love the new bottle and now I am buying them like crazy, all the colors are cool I still love my OPI but these are just AS GOOD! I get them on sale and the collection is growing.

on 6/12/2004 11:28:00 AM

I like the colors and when I need a color to match an outfit I buy these for a night it's alright. These alone will chip and flick in a day. Oh and I also did not like their Top Coat which was just useless.

on 10/8/2002 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The colors are nice and the price is right but the annoying short handles make application a pain.

Popular Polishes