Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

2.0

on 10/18/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I got a sample size of this in Sephora Give Me Some Lip lip set. This is an OK color, and feels nice, but as others have mentioned, it is just kind of "ordinary." The color is pretty sheer and fades fast. I'm picky about lip gloss and it has to either feel great or have some color to be worth it to me. This one isn't. I do love the chic packaging and I think this color would work on many people if you are looking for something very subtle. It had a strong scent at first, but it quickly fades.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received a sample size of LM's Baby Doll lip glace as part of a Sephora value set ("Give Me Some Lip"). I was generally underwhelmed by the lip glosses included, even this one. The texture and taste didn't bother me (I kind of like the taste/smell actually), but the color was disappointing (way too sheer). It looks ok as a neutral gloss over a more pigmented lipstick, but for the price of a full sized tube ($25), you'd do just as well with any lip gloss, particularly one with some shimmer. I wear it over MAC's Hug Me lipstick with Hover lipliner, but again, any old pinkish gloss would do just as well.