Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

on 6/17/2013 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This beautiful, milky warm pink is the perfect pick me up for any face in my opinion. The lustrous finish and subtle silver shimmer is very feminine without looking remotely hookerish. This is my go to gloss which I can eat and drink in without it smearing all over my face. It also photographs wonderfully even in dingy bar lighting.

The wear time is great but it is on the stickier side. When I wear this (20, blonde, blue eyes, NW 10) I very frequently get asked by women of all ages what I am wearing. Even my mothers friends have picked it up! I also like that it doesn't get skummy over time AND it smells and tastes delicious in comparison to something like Nars. Worth every penny! :)

I received this gloss in a Sephora lip set. The packaging is really clean and professional, and the color is a medium pink with silver sparkles in it. I thought the gloss was flattering and pretty, and it smells like cake! YUM!

on 11/25/2012 9:24:00 PM

Just got this as a sample when I purchased my Laura Mercier cake eyeliner (which I have yet to try) and so far I really like it. The smell is nice, and its a pretty nude color with slight shimmer that doesn't make you look like a dead person! I will repurchase it when it runs out!

on 10/18/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I got a sample size of this in Sephora Give Me Some Lip lip set. This is an OK color, and feels nice, but as others have mentioned, it is just kind of "ordinary." The color is pretty sheer and fades fast. I'm picky about lip gloss and it has to either feel great or have some color to be worth it to me. This one isn't. I do love the chic packaging and I think this color would work on many people if you are looking for something very subtle. It had a strong scent at first, but it quickly fades.