Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

Filtered by hair type : Other
Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

3.7

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a beautiful line of lip glosses, and this color is something special also. The formula is moisturizing and sticky enough to last for awhile. Also, it is a nice pink that brightens up your face without making it look like "whoa, shiny pink lips." A very tasteful make up addition.

on 3/21/2010 12:35:00 PM

Far too pink and bright for me. The SA tried it on with a brush it looked OK and when I put it on at home without the brush it looked far too "barbie pink" (I am NC15). It smells horrible, unbearablel!

It is not sticky and it has a good staying power. But it is nowhere near what I like in a gloss (Chanel is pure perfection). Would not recommend.

Let me start by saying, I never would have picked out this color gloss on my own. I tend to wear the bronze-y corals, the sun-kissed tones, or soft ice shimmery pinks. (Im so glad you girls are reading this, because my husband has no idea there any lipstick shades besides red or pink, ha!) But, I was getting my makeup done for an event and wanted something a little more fun. Well the MUA reached for this Baby Doll gloss and my first thought was oh. Too pink. Well, then she put it on. And my face looked so young and alive, girlish and feminine without looking ridiculous. I wear most of the Laura Mercier glosses over my lipstick, but this one I wear all on its own, for a dash of feminine color. Its sheer without being at all shimmery, lush without being saturated. My lips just look sexy and kissable. I dont wear it to work every day, but when I wear pink or a very feminine outfit, it just looks dazzling. I am very light blond and I think this is an awesome color for a summer blond!