Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

2.8

on 11/13/2014 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color of this gloss was ok on me. Honestly, I just couldn't get over the scent. This has such an artificial vanilla smell that makes me gag. It was like having a yankee candle on my lips all day. I just can't do it. Will never get another gloss from Laura Mercier anytime soon.

on 11/25/2012 9:24:00 PM

Just got this as a sample when I purchased my Laura Mercier cake eyeliner (which I have yet to try) and so far I really like it. The smell is nice, and its a pretty nude color with slight shimmer that doesn't make you look like a dead person! I will repurchase it when it runs out!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Received a sample size of LM's Baby Doll lip glace as part of a Sephora value set ("Give Me Some Lip"). I was generally underwhelmed by the lip glosses included, even this one. The texture and taste didn't bother me (I kind of like the taste/smell actually), but the color was disappointing (way too sheer). It looks ok as a neutral gloss over a more pigmented lipstick, but for the price of a full sized tube ($25), you'd do just as well with any lip gloss, particularly one with some shimmer. I wear it over MAC's Hug Me lipstick with Hover lipliner, but again, any old pinkish gloss would do just as well.

on 7/1/2009 2:26:00 PM

This is a very pretty subtle pink. It basically just enhances your own color and adds shimmer. It brightens your face, but is not a lot of color like the Rose glace is. I really like it, but I like the pink Grapefruit from Bath and Bodyworks just as well, about 15.00 cheaper.

Popular Lip Glosses