Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

Laura Mercier Lip Glace - Baby Doll

3.9

on 11/13/2014 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color of this gloss was ok on me. Honestly, I just couldn't get over the scent. This has such an artificial vanilla smell that makes me gag. It was like having a yankee candle on my lips all day. I just can't do it. Will never get another gloss from Laura Mercier anytime soon.

I received this gloss in a Sephora lip set. The packaging is really clean and professional, and the color is a medium pink with silver sparkles in it. I thought the gloss was flattering and pretty, and it smells like cake! YUM!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a beautiful line of lip glosses, and this color is something special also. The formula is moisturizing and sticky enough to last for awhile. Also, it is a nice pink that brightens up your face without making it look like "whoa, shiny pink lips." A very tasteful make up addition.

on 11/25/2012 9:24:00 PM

Just got this as a sample when I purchased my Laura Mercier cake eyeliner (which I have yet to try) and so far I really like it. The smell is nice, and its a pretty nude color with slight shimmer that doesn't make you look like a dead person! I will repurchase it when it runs out!

A sales associate at the Laura Mercier counter swathed this over a lip color that just wasn't working for me in order to brighten up my lips. "Baby Doll" is a light, iridescent milky pink with a warm undertone. The texture is slightly sticky but not overwhelmingly so. This is a very neutral color that would literally work on everyone. I've tried many lip glosses at the drug store and the department store. Laura Mercier's are a favorite of mine. The light vanilla scent is an added bonus. Wear time is like most glosses - rather limited. Won't deter me from checking out other colors.

Lovely colours, lovely texture, lovely smell.. in fact lovely stuff all round!! Expensive but so worth it.

on 4/22/2010 11:46:00 PM

I got this because it was part of LM's Spring 2010 Must Have Collection for Saks. This is a very sheer iridescent bright pink. I am NC35/LM TM Sand and have dark lips. So on me, it's just a nice youngish girly shiny lipgloss. To me, it doesnt look any different from something a quarter of the price like Revlon's Shine That Pink lipgloss in their Superlustrous line.
Has a faint smell that reminds me of a combination of caramel candy & plastic. continued >>

on 7/1/2009 2:26:00 PM

This is a very pretty subtle pink. It basically just enhances your own color and adds shimmer. It brightens your face, but is not a lot of color like the Rose glace is. I really like it, but I like the pink Grapefruit from Bath and Bodyworks just as well, about 15.00 cheaper.

Popular Lip Glosses