4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Someone in a FB group compared this to Glossier's Milky cleanser, so I picked some up on my next trip to Aldi's. Y'all, this is a great cleanser. It takes off ALL makeup. And although it is very moisturizing and gentle, it leaves my face clean. If I follow up with a toner or even a Stridex pad I see no dirt or makeup on the pad. That impresses me, especially since my face feels okay post wash, not tight or dry at all. The only drawback to this is that it is heavily scented. It's not unpleasant, but its there.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This is my favorite makeup remover. I rub it on dry skin and wipe it away with a wet microfiber washcloth. It takes everything thing off including mascara. It doesn't foam, doesn't dry my skin or cause breakouts. The price is good too.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I've been buying this cleanser at Aldis for a few years now. It is a non foaming cleanser that's very moisturizing to the skin so it's perfect for dry skin, using it in the winter, also great for skin with excema. It's cheap enough where I buy several bottles and sometimes I use it on my body in the winter in the bathtub. I really love this cleanser it's my favorite.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

2.0

2 years ago

It's like washing with lotion. Doesn't really do the trick of removing makeup. It's too heavily scented!

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlond

3 years ago

Very mild, very gentle, with a thinner texture. I feel comfortable using it twice a day because it's so gentle, although if I took off my makeup the night before, I just use it around my mouth/chin in the morning and rely on the water to rinse the rest of my face. I like to use it on my dry skin and just let it soak in for a few minutes before rinsing. It leaves my normally dry skin feel moisturized and fresh. The fragrance doesn't bother me, but it is noticeable. I only took one lip away because I feel like I have to use a lot of it at the end of the day, but it's so cheap that I wouldn't care if I had to buy a new bottle every week. Overall, a must have for my beauty routine!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I purchased this after having a bad reaction to african black soap. My skin was irritated, dry and breaking out. I normally have very oily skin. This cleanser saved my skin. It's a milky consistency, does not lather. It cleanses so well yet is very calming to the skin, it feels clean and not stripped. It's just as good as Cereve in my opinion and it's only a few bucks at Aldi's :)

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Fabulous find for $3 bucks at Aldi - just as good as my old Cereve cleanser for like 1/3 of the price!

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

5 years ago

I saw this while shopping. I have another hydrating cleanser, but its much more expensive. This was cheap and on a whim I thought I'd give it a shot. I like it. Its creamy and its so gentle. Love! My cons are the fragrance, quick absorption and the packaging(that is why I took away the 5th lippie). The fragrance isn't awful, but the product could certainly do without. While it didn't irritate my skin, some people may be sensitive to it. The absorption is rather quick. As soon as it is applied it sinks in like a lotion! Like a previous reviewer questioned... I'm not really sure how I feel about that. Additionally, the packaging could be better. I hate when products don't have a safety seal. I've seen this with makeup too...like come on. All in all, for the price. I do like it. It's gentle and it doesn't dry my skin at all. I actually think its more moisturizing than my other hydrating cleanser (which is much more pricier). While it might remove light makeup, it probably wouldn't remove a full face of makeup so it would suit one better to remove the makeup beforehand. My skin is very sensitive so I really have to watch for what works and what doesn't work. So far I have had no irritation.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

6 years ago

This is the best facial cleanser I have ever tried, and I tried quite a few. I buy it dirt cheap for a few bucks from ALDI stores. I have a very sensitive skin and this cleanser never irritates my face, on contrary it calms it down. It has consistency of thick milk, I massage it into skin and then splash with water. It effectively removes even sunscreens with silicones like Neutrogena, without drying my skin or irritating it. I've never seen a cleanser so effective yet so gentle that leaves my skin so smooth and soft.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I love this product. I have very sensitive skin so I'm constantly looking out for new products to try that work with me. I find this product feels extremely silky, it's very light with a pleasant scent and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Most other facial cleansers I've used have left me with red/irritated blotchy skin, but this doesn't do that at all- and works wonders removing heavy, dark eye makeup. I use it twice a day, in the morning and before bed and my skin looks and feels great. I know a lot of people are sensitive to scent, but this has a very clean and light fragrance which is only really noticeable when first applying it to the skin. The only problem I have with this product is the packaging, which really is more my fault in the way I store it. I store my product upside down and find that the opening in the cap gets a bit gummy and sloppy with product, other than that, this stuff is awesome!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm