Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Clyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Propylene Glycol, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Carrgeenan Extract, Soybean Germ Extract, Retinol, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Safflower Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

on 1/24/2017 12:44:00 AM

Best, best cream ever! It is thick but sinks tight in. It is not greasy and leaves no film behind. The scent is mild and doesn't bother me. I would like different packaging if it were a purchase option, but it works so well that I don't mind much. My only complaint is that I cannot buy this anywhere!!!! Do any of you know a good place to buy this? I needed to buy it from a store 1.5 hours away! The great price made up for the long drive.

This is better than some very expensive products I have bought. Makes a difference to my complexion within about a week, and it's cheap enough to use loads even night.

I'm on my 2nd jar and I really love this night cream from Aldi's. ALDI'S! And it's under 5 dollars. It feels so nice on the skin and sinks right in. I have seen a difference in my fine lines since adding this to my skin care regimen. It's not a super thick cream so people with dry skin may not like this but I have oily skin and I love it. It seriously rivals expensive creams in my opinion.

on 3/27/2016 5:27:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I initially gave this a glowing review, however over sustained use I have to amend it. For me personally the cream became irritating, that sensation gave the feeling of my skin being dry.

I have used about a 1/4 and have given up. I'm am someone who nearly always finishes the bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I don't normally rate products full points. But this cream is amazing.

Pros:
- Does reduce the lines around my mouth.
- Great on my sensitive/acne & blemish prone skin.
- Smells great.
- Very very affordable.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Not a thick consistency, so it's very easy to put on.

Cons:
- Can't really think of anything negative.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this night cream along with their day cream. I have been using them for two weeks every day first thing in the a.m. And the last thing at night. It really seems to be working. I had been using Philosophy Miracle Worker products but they just didn't do the trick. These two creme formulas have transformed my sensitive skin and it looks and feels so much better. It's clear, the wrinkles are disappearing and my age spots are almost gone. I apply them in clean skin day and night as directed. It's massages right in without any stickiness or oily feeling. I will buy these again. They are more affordable than the other products I was using for years and work so well.

on 2/9/2015 5:00:00 PM

I've only been using this a few days. But my results are great so far! Moisturizes, feels good, and my skin looks and feels good when I wake the next morning. Hasn't triggered any irritation or break outs. I find the fragrance light and not at all offensive...and it fades quickly. Nice packaging. No complaints so far. And all for $4!

It's a great product for the price!

It softens your skin and makes it supple!

Advantages:

1. The price.

2. Can be used as a day cream contrary to the labeling. I'm not a fan of sunscreens marketed for 'day creams" as sunscreens are an irritant.

Disadvantages:

1. Too much perfume. There is no need to add such an irritant, however, the "old woman" smell eventually dissipates.

2. Comes in a jar rather than a pump. A jar when exposed to air oxidizes the effective ingredients.

on 10/19/2014 8:57:00 PM

I love this product. After having two children I feel like my skin has gotten to the point of being the most "normal" it has ever been. I get oily in my t-zone. I don't break out anymore... Can I get an Amen?!? Here's my problem... I get those little clogged pore whiteheads... most around my chin. I exfoliate and still... they hate me. I started using this cream at night and BAM.. gone. Not all of them, but majority. This cream evens out my skintone as well. The first night it burned slightly from the retinol. Nothing that hasn't happened before. After one week I knew I was in love. I drove back to Aldi's and bought 4 more... you know.. in case a tornado randomly hits my bathroom sink and takes the open one away.

on 7/23/2014 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

It's an okay moisturizer, I think it would work better for people who have oily/combination/normal skin.

Recently my skin has become somewhat dry so I started using this several weeks ago. I don't think I'll repurchase. If anything I feel like it's too harsh for my skin so it's exacerbating problems rather than fixing them. I think it could be good product for other people and the price is great, just think about your skin type prior to purchase.