Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

Lacura Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Clyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Propylene Glycol, Soybean Oil, Wheat Germ Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Carrgeenan Extract, Soybean Germ Extract, Retinol, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Safflower Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

I loved this cream from the first moment I tried it. I use it day and night because the day cream is super heavy and has a weird smell. I started using this cream as a base by adding some essential oils that benefit my skin. I use 1 drop of blue tansy oil, 3 drops geranium oil, and 1 drop sweet orange. My skin is kind of sensitive so I cannot go too crazy with the oils but this cream is the perfect base. Since I have augmented the cream it is even more incredible. I love that it absorbs beautifully and gives my skin a glow. I have many creams that were more expensive but this one is the very best. If you try my โ€œrecipeโ€ make sure to use sunscreen because the orange oil may make your skin photosensitive.

Aldi has their own range of skin care named Lacura, this Night cream is the best night cream that Aldi makes out of all their skin care collections, this one is from the Q10 range. This has retinol and retinyl palmitate, two very effective anti aging ingredients and it is also listed right in the upper middle part of the ingredient listing. By law in most countries ingredients need to be placed from largest concentration to lowest, this is a legally binding system that cosmetic manufacturers must follow.

The frangrace is slightly off putting but the texture and feel of the cream is impressive. Don't expect miracles from this cream but it a decent option with a good dusting of anti aging ingredients, especially for it's affordable price point.

I prefer this over the day cream, the day cream is way too fragrant and also too rich.

I would not repurchase this again as I am very happy with my Paula's Choice products.

on 6/5/2018 3:00:00 AM

This is kind of amaze balls.. I don't really look to, or expect a night cream to provide any sort of amazing anti aging effects, that's what serums and potions are for.. But this little $4 cheapo from Aldi grocery store has totally amazed me! It does have a light, clean citrusy scent, so be aware of that, but it's just really really good. It moisturizes, smooths, and plumps.. They also have a day cream, I didn't purchase that, but I think I might after I use up my Aveeno day cream.. Definitely recommend. โฃ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

I don't even know where to start with how much I love this cream. Its just under 4$ people! 4 dollars!?!! Again, I bought this after looking at the ingredient list on a whim one day whilst at Aldi getting cheap wine. I was surprised to see *no* mineral oil, a huge shocker, and a silicone at the very bottom! This has more Soybean Oil, Avocado oil & Wheat Germ extract then Dimethicone in it! That's amazing in my book. True, Soybean oil may not be as expensive as Rose Hip seed or Argan, but I still prefer that over silicones or mineral oil. AND, there's retinol in here!! I really wish that I knew how much retinol, I'm assuming not that much since there's no percentage listed.

People, this is amazing stuff. I would absolutely pay $20+ for this, and I'm a very budget skincare person (I have workarounds for those 80$ serums. Heck, 30$ serums.). This makes my skin look and feel so unbelievably smooth and soft. As a weird but accurate analogy, its like the difference between a toasted bagel by itself and then a toasted bagel after you spread cream cheese. After switching to OCM, my skin has been less flaky and rough, but this cream really has taken it to a new level. I'm not sure exactly how it gets this smooth--I don't think its just the retinol but a combo of the oils and q10 stuff.

I just slather this on AM and PM, I tried the Lacura day cream but I found it to feel stickier than the night actually, with less benefits (just felt like an ordinary cream). Again, I just can't stress this enough. Even if it doesn't work for you, it's absolutely worth the 4$ to check it out and see if it does. I've been using this for a solid 6 weeks and my skin's texture hasn't been this amazing since pre-teen years. Holy Grail forever product.

on 4/3/2017 5:45:00 PM

At Aldi grocery store and saw this item. Thought to myself, "A $4 night-cream, yeah right.." but I bought it anyways! I'm so glad I did, this stuff really works. My whole face looks more full and rested after use. I've tried a few different creams like this in my time, including the Nivea Q10, and I think this one is probably the best I've ever used.

on 1/24/2017 12:44:00 AM

Best, best cream ever! It is thick but sinks tight in. It is not greasy and leaves no film behind. The scent is mild and doesn't bother me. I would like different packaging if it were a purchase option, but it works so well that I don't mind much. My only complaint is that I cannot buy this anywhere!!!! Do any of you know a good place to buy this? I needed to buy it from a store 1.5 hours away! The great price made up for the long drive.

This is better than some very expensive products I have bought. Makes a difference to my complexion within about a week, and it's cheap enough to use loads even night.

I'm on my 2nd jar and I really love this night cream from Aldi's. ALDI'S! And it's under 5 dollars. It feels so nice on the skin and sinks right in. I have seen a difference in my fine lines since adding this to my skin care regimen. It's not a super thick cream so people with dry skin may not like this but I have oily skin and I love it. It seriously rivals expensive creams in my opinion.

on 3/27/2016 5:27:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

I initially gave this a glowing review, however over sustained use I have to amend it. For me personally the cream became irritating, that sensation gave the feeling of my skin being dry.

I have used about a 1/4 and have given up. I'm am someone who nearly always finishes the bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I don't normally rate products full points. But this cream is amazing.

Pros:
- Does reduce the lines around my mouth.
- Great on my sensitive/acne & blemish prone skin.
- Smells great.
- Very very affordable.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Not a thick consistency, so it's very easy to put on.

Cons:
- Can't really think of anything negative.