Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

1 review

on 1/6/2011 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This BB cream is kinda heavy and breaks me out ! had high hopes for this bb cream, but the color was off (make me look grey am an NC45). Was also hoping that it would clear some dark spots on my chin from old acne scars .... after 2 months no result at all.

only positive thing is that my face looked a little smoother the next day . Might be my imagination or the fact that i had exfolianted with olive oil the night before :(

Update - because the color was off, i had stopped using my BB cream for a while. In my previous review i had said that my face felt smoother. Well i confirm it was the BB cream making my face smoother. I've given the BB cream a 4 because i still hate the grey cast and wish they would come up with something without tint for colored girls like me. But i am impressed by the smoothness ( reminds me a bit of how my face used to feel when using triluma- which i had to stop after 8 weeks as indicated)