Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.4

on 10/9/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Luv these skin 79 products! I've tried all bb's and cc! As well as all there products! Awesome! Kate the babe co is amazing! Tons of samples with orders thru them! Order of amazon and find Kate the babe!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

One word: LOVE. This product is AMAZING - I'm an olive skinned Caucasian and I can't describe how perfect the grey colour is for my skin tone - blends perfectly, doesn't make me look orangey or washed out, absolutely perfect. Price is expensive but a little goes a long way - and the pump action is amazing. The shipping (only 6$ to canada) is extra fabulous as well, I've tried quite a few BB creams and this is by far the best - I don't wear foundation either, this gives great coverage and it's not too oily in the summer. Absolute perfect product.

on 3/13/2013 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am Korean with olive/warm skin and generally clear facial skin. I never use foundation because it always felt too heavy and unnecessary; however, after watching/reading raving reviews about this BB cream, I decided to give it a try. I found it on Amazon through Pink Gelee, a highly rated seller with lots of positive customer reviews, for only $16 including shipping. I was initially worried about receiving a fake, but this product is the real deal and I am so happy with this BB cream! I have used L'Oreal Youth Code BB Cream and Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream, as well as the pricier Smashbox BB Cream: none of these have the consistency, coverage, and matching ability as the Skin79 brand. My skin is drier in the winter so I decided to try the Super+ Gold cream first, since it is more moisturizing and the hue is slightly lighter than the Hot Pink. The packaging is great, and it has a hygienic pump that I prefer to the caps and lids of other products. I only need less than one pump to cover my face and neck, which I apply to the back of my hand and dot onto my face, then gently rub it in. I like to also use this as a under-eye concealer, where I'll just pat it in lightly. It will look gray at first but I do my eye makeup while waiting for the cream to adjust to my skin tone (about 10 min). This cream gives you medium buildable coverage, and I usually set it with powder in my T-zone where it tends to get more oily over the course of the day. I LOVE this product and I will definitely be trying the Hot Pink sample that came with it!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Edit: I find that this works best for me in the winters as that's when I'm lightest. It's too light for me during the summers for NC35, as the oxidization seems longer when I'm darker... how odd.

I'm a NC30-35. I was wary on buying this because many have said that this works best with those NC20-25, and being NC30 or darker will be "pushing" it. However, I found that once it oxidized it was fine. It took about 15 minutes to seem to oxidize to my color.

The grey cast works well on neutralizing the yellow and red undertones of my skin! I love this, as I've had a problem with a red face all my life and it can get embarrassing when people say I'm red as a tomato for just laughing a bit.

Coverage is great. It does not look like you have something caked on your face and it looks VERY natural, yet it conceals your pores and little flaws. Light coverage, but very buildable. I use extra bb cream and concealer in areas that need additional concealing.

Other benefits, such as SPF, has gotten me loving this as well.

The only con I can see about this product is the fact that this is NOT made for dry/combination skin. I read on the official website chart that the Gold fits dry/combo skin... it does NOT. I must moisturize thoroughly before putting it on as it isn't as moisturizing as it claims to be. I also feel my skin getting tight and it feels dry after applying this product on. Unlike other reviewers, I DO feel like there is something on my face despite the light coverage it gives.

I find that it got pretty oily after 3-4 hours of wear and had to start blotting even with setting powder. Still, I like it overall for the benfits of SPF and its claim to even out skin tone.

I would buy again if I could find it at a decent price in America, but I only use during winters.

The only thing buyers must be wary of is counterfeit products, especially on eBay! The official website might be a little pricey but guarantees authenticity whereas eBay sellers do not. Do research before buying it elsewhere for cheap!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I actually like the gold label better than the pink label because it has a light peachy tint. There seems to be oil control even though it claims to be for normal/dry skin types. I have oily/combo. The pink label had a greyish pink tint which somewhat bothered me. The gold version seems to be a bit darker than the pink one. It had less coverage than the pink label, but it made my skin more natural. I recommend this gold label over the pink one!^^

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is my first BB cream and I really like it! Matches my skin nicely, doesn't give me dry patches, has SPF and ingredients to improve the skin, and doesn't seem to be breaking me out. Definitely will repurchase if it continues to work this well. I'm using it instead of foundation- hopefully I won't have to buy foundation again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm in loovvee. This stuff does more than all the expensive tinted foundations I have. Gives me an even skin tone & covers perfectly. No more 75.00 tinted LM foundation for me!

on 11/7/2011 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Overall: 4

Price: 3 (~$20 on Ebay for 40g)

Packaging: 4

Buy again: yes

----------------------------------------------

I actually have a small 5g sample tube of this that I have been using for the last 2 weeks so I had to give a review! I have tried Missha and Skin Food BB Creams in the past and didn't care for them. They both were a bit on the oily side, and were pink based, so they didn't really match my NC30 olive skin. I am Chinese, but when I tan I turn this awkward very olive shade, so I had to wait til my summer tan faded (I am about NC35 in the summer and NC25-30 in the winter). I broke out from Missha and one of the Skin Food BB Creams (Mushroom), so I was hesitant to try Skin79, but I'd heard so many amazing things that I had to give it a shot! BTW: I have combination/Oily, acne-prone skin, and normally I break out within 4 days of using something -- no breakouts! hooray!

Texture:

It feels really creamy and smooth, which I like. It doesn't feel oily at all and blends into my skin beautifully. I only apply BB cream where I need it, which is under my eyes, a little on my forehead, nose, and chin (I leave my cheeks bare), so a pea-size amount is perfect. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, or greasy, and lasts pretty much all day with a setting powder over it (I use Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in translucent on my face, and ELF Complexion Perfection powder under my eyes).

Colour match:

I am NC30 right now and this matches me beautifully, provided that I don't over-apply. I don't need heavy coverage, so for me the light coverage I get from tiny dabs of product all over is perfectly fine. I also try to focus the application in the center of the face, spreading out so that in case it doesn't fully match it blends in to the point where it is no longer noticeable.

Coverage:

When I initially bought this product I didn't expect coverage above a tinted moisturizer. It has light-medium coverage, depending on how much you apply and how you apply it, I guess. I first started using it with a foundation brush and I found that made coverage sheerer than if I just used my fingers. I use only a pea-size amount for my whole face, so I'm going for light coverage just to even out skin tone and redness, and it's perfect for that. If you need heavier coverage, either use a concealer in conjunction, or use something else entirely...

Packaging:

I only have a small 5g tube, but I do like tubes! They allow you to squeeze out exactly how much you want. The full-size packaging looks beautiful though.

All in all, I really like this BB Cream (and the Hot Pink version, which I have ordered a full size of), and I would definitely purchase a full size of this product too! I was surprised that I liked it that much because this product is supposed to be for dry skin, but it looks great on my skin (I used Shiseido Senka Mineral UV gel SPF50 PA+++ and Avene Cleanance Sebum-Regulating Emulsion-Lotion prior to BB Cream).

EDIT: Sept 16, 2012

This is my favourite face/base product to use when the temperature cools and fall/winter are around the corner. I don't use this in the summer, but now that it's starting to be more like Fall, my skin is drier and powder products don't sit well. I use this, and my face looks perfect again! LOVE.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* MY SKIN NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW (a) TEXTURE much thicker than the Missha Perfect Cover (#23) and the Skin79 Super + BB Triple Functions (Hot Pink); (b) COVERAGE light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR goes on gray and oxidizes well to match my skin tone after 10 minutes though the color is a slightly lighter shade than the BB creams mentioned above; (e) WEARABILITY this did not seem to last on my skin as long nor as well as the other BB creams mentioned above; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS since the texture is thicker than the other BB creams, I thought this would be more moisturizing / hydrating but surprisingly, it was the exact opposite for me. Perhaps this would be more suitable for oily skin.
* CONS Too thick (but not moisturizing), too difficult to blend and it made my skin feel too dry for comfort.
* VERDICT Unfortunately, this did not work for me. My favorites are still the Missha Perfect Cover #23 and the Skin79 Super + Triple Functions (Hot Pink). I am a fan of BB creams but with regards to this particular cream, I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/8/2011 7:25:00 AM

this is wonderful! my ultimate HG! i use this after i moisturise my face in the morning and it immediately evens out my skin tone and gives me a really nice glow!
no foundation needed!
and lasts all day without the need of powder for my normal skin
the best thing about it is that it's beneficial for the skin, it HAS diminished my acne scars and it HAS brightened up my skin. and it's only been 3 weeks since i've started using it
you only need a tiny little bit of product to cover your entire face, it will definitely last me ages. and it is soooooo natural looking, it's incredible. what more could you want??