Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

3.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Skin79 has a really cute packaging, I prefer this more than the pink version because it goes on more smoother. I just think its kinda of funny how they claim whitening and wrinkle reducing properties though cuz it's clearly not true. But I do appreciate it for having really good SPF protection and good coverage

on 10/7/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This product is great, if you have light skin. The coverage it good and looks natural on skin (not cakey). Love the SPF (SPF 25). However, I have tan skin and this is just to light for my skin. I tried to use a bronzer on top of the BB cream to neutralize the color. I end up having break out. I wish they make this product for darken skin or colored people.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had very high expectations for this product. There were so many great reviews and all my youtube makeup gurus were gushing over this bb cream. I got it in Taiwan for a pretty nice price of 399 NT which would equal about $13.

Let's start with the cons first. Bad news first, I always say. It broke me out. Not immediately, but gradually. I've been using it for a good couple of weeks now and although it was fine for the first week or so, I now notice that my cheeks are redder and I have more blemishes than I did before I used this product. It is also kind of cakey, despite the fact that it's supposed to be moisturizing and meant for dry skin. Though this could probably be a result of my acne... my pores.. and my dry skin.

Now the pros, it does indeed have nice coverage. It's not very full and doesn't cover up my flaws, but let's face it.. I have acne. It's not going anywhere. But I don't really like complete coverage anyway. It looks more natural this way. Which leads to my second pro... it has a pretty light feeling so it feels more natural as well. I love how it oxidizes to your skin tone. At first it looks ghastly white, but if you give it a good ten minutes, it should oxidize just fine. As for it's whitening effect, it is kind of noticeable.. perhaps more so after longer use.

Now although it made me break out, I still like it. I would definitely recommend this for people that don't have acne, or if you only have a few blemishes here and there. But if you have actual acne patches like me, this is probably not for you. I probably won't buy this again unless I rid of my acne entirely.

on 3/6/2012 10:46:00 PM

+little goes a long way
+love the pump idea!!
-thick
-medium to light coverage
Overall it's a great BB cream but I think the pink kind is just a little better

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great product

on 1/22/2012 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I'm super excited to have finally come across a bb cream in Montreal! this is my first bb cream purchase.

Purchasing:
i have tan skin and wasn't sure if i should get the pink one or the gold.. mainly because gold is advertized as the one for dry skin whereas the pink is for oily skin, which i have. i ended up choosing the gold since the hot pink color was way too light for me. i also tried the missha one at the store. at first i was leaning towards the missha one since it seemed to suit my dark skin while the skin79 gold was pretty light... but then as time went on, i noticed the gold started to darken while the missha one started to lighten...

Wearing it:
so far, i have tried it with and without a powder over it. first trial, i wasn't sure if it was still too light/ashy so i put on my mac mineral skinfinish in Give Me Sun and it looked good at first... but then it started to darken after a while and it looked like my face went on vacation in cuba while the rest of my body stayed here! also when i looked up close to the mirror, it looked like i was wearing foundation and the whole purpose of me purchasing this product was to look like i'm not wearing anything and that i just have flawless skin... so later i just put on bb cream, no powder to set it... took maybe 10-15 min til it darkened to match my skin a little better but i must say that it is still not 100% perfect... a bit on the pink side rather than yellow... and i have little blemishes here and there, and i also have dark circles. this doesn't cover them so i still need to put on my kat von d tattoo concealer in Tan. i'm just still amazed that i minaged to fine a bb cream that was dark enough to suit me cuz i know they like their pale skin in asia and whenever i visit, they freak out when i say i wanna go to the beach and tan!LOL

this is still an early review... i'll update after a few more weeks to see with it breaks me out or not since i have really sensitive/acne-prone skin... but so far, seems pretty good.

on 6/8/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I totally love this bb cream. I was afraid this was going to be too light for my skin tone. I have a yellow-warm skin tone and I am a medium-dark girl. But this bb cream brightens my skin and covers well. However I have noticed that after some time the cream kinda starts to fade and doesn't look like it can conceal much. So, for short times, like say 4-6 hours this can stay put and look really lovely on your face. Its not hard to use...it has the consistency of a tinted moisturiser and is easy to apply.