Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

My sister and I bought this online after playing around with it at an Asian beauty store. I'm so glad we did. We both have similar skin tones, however I'm very pale and she is a few shades darker.

The day it came we both tried it and immediately were shocked at the way our skin looked. Our pores were blurred away and while it didn't cover in much in the way of acne spots, it gave us a general evened-out tone with the most natural finish (maybe a bit more dewy than natural, but we both prefer that.) My mother saw how good it looked and she ended up ordering it because it surprisingly worked for her skin as well, even though she's vastly darker than us.

The one thing I will say though, after using it a couple more times I noticed that because I'm so pale, it never quite oxidizes well on me, leaving me with a weird grey cast. To solve this, I just add a drop of some pink based foundation to half a pump of the BB cream and it's perfect.

I'd recommend this to any pale girls who struggle with trying to find a foundation with the right undertone, one that isn't too yellow/pink/orange. This is a really light beige and it just looks so natural.

THIS STUFF IS GREAT.
Also it lasts really well, and if you have to touch it up, it blends seamlessly with the product you already have on which is awesome.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by the number of positive reviews. I used it once and never again because it was significantly darker than my skin color and therefore unusable. I do recall appreciating the dewy finish and fairly impactful coverage, but I was disappointed that the shade was darker than described by others. (In fact, after just Google Image searching the product, seemingly comparably fair-skinned women are able to use this product, so I am confused.)

I don't remember this product causing more than several clogged pores, but I don't think I would give this another try. Facial product testing is risky, and I don't feel this product warrants a second chance. I am storing it until I find someone who can use it.

on 10/8/2014 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this after being severely disappointed in a Cover Girl BB cream I bought at the drugstore because I have friends who use this brand and they all swear by it. They used the pink and orange ones but after reading the reviews on the VIP Gold I decided to go with this one. The coverage is FANTASTIC for a BB cream, it's on par with liquid foundation. The plus is it doesn't clog your pores and actually improves the quality of your skin. It looks weird when you first put it on, but once it oxidizes it blends with your natural tone and makes your skin glow. I also have quite a few acne scars from years of hormonally-induced blemishes and it does a pretty good of covering them even without concealer. My only complaint would be it feels a bit thick wearing it compared to other BB creams I've tried, but I'd rather have something thicker with better coverage than something that feels too thin and sparse, simply because my skin tone is a bit uneven. I would definitely recommend this! Korean BB creams are the way to go. They actually originated in Asia, so you know you're getting something that's the real deal. Skip the $40 BB creams at Sephora.

on 6/12/2014 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This BB cream is amazing. I have been using tinted moisturizers for a long time now and this BB cream is so much better! What I like most about this product is that it doesn't make your face look shiny. Your face looks satiny and maybe slightly dewy, but not shiny at all. Another thing that I find amazing about this product is the staying power. Even after taking a shower I still have lots of product on my face, you can only get rid of it by using a makeup remover...very impressive! I only use 1 pump and it gives me light to medium coverage. The product does seem to be very buildable. This product isn't for everyone though. Because there is no colour range, this product is only suitable for light skin. I'm a NW20 and its perfect for me. When first applying the product, it does look a bit greyish but the product melts into your skin and adapts perfectly to you own (light) skin colour. I will probably not switch to another product for a long time!

on 1/28/2014 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My very first BB-cream, and even if it's good, it's not my favorite - therefore only 4 lippies from me.

The hot pink one is my favorite, even though the gold one should be better for my dehydrated and dry skin. I think it's the consistency of this one that throws me off somehow. It's too...sticky and thick, and it smells really chemically of sunscreen.

But all in all it's a good BB-cream. The color is great for my NC20 skin, it evens out my skintone beautifully, and it lasts all day.

on 11/24/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately this BB cream broke me out & made my skin very itchy and burning. I did like the way it felt when I first put it on and the coverage is good. There's several ingredients that are considered irritants but I'm sure it works for a lot of people just not for me.

on 8/21/2013 4:04:00 AM

This is my HG BB-cream! Love it! It covers my red cheeks perfectly, while not looking like I've purposely caked foundation on! I always get compliments on how I look much younger than I am! I will always have this in my cupboard,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is awesome. It matches my skin tone really well (although maybe that's because I'm tan right now). My skin is prone to be dry and it feels great. It doesn't make me break out, the dry bits don't look crepey, and my skin just looks beautiful. I was skeptical of bb creams but this stuff has made me a believer!

on 7/24/2013 10:50:00 PM

I bought this beblesh balm based on the reviews here on MUA, and had high hopes. However, when I looked at the ingredient list, I noticed that isopropyl palmitate, a very comedogenic ingredient, is one of the first listed. Not good, since I break out easily from products. The cream is thick and looks grey until you blend it it, then it looks fairly natural with some coverage, and it makes my skin a shade or two lighter. Not so bad since my neck is very light and this helps match my darker face with my neck. I think it's very water-resistant based on the way it doesn't just rinse off my hands, but causes water to "bead up". That's good. The high SPF is a good thing, too, makes me feel very secure about being protected when I wear it.
Bottom line: good, long-wearing cream that has high spf and offers moderate coverage. Could probably make a mess of breakouts on my face, but I use retinol and aha's so I think that helps prevent this. It's good, but I'm not in love, no HG for me here, especially at the high price. And what the hell is "Beblesh Balm", anyway????