Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.1

on 12/31/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this BB cream for about 5 years and it use to be a staple. During the last 5 years, they've reformulated it twice (at least) with this last one being a somewhat drastic change. The old formula(s) blended in perfectly to my NC15-20 olive skin, offered up medium natural looking coverage, set to a satin finish and wore like a champ no matter what my skin was doing. This new one (purchased 11/2016, exp 2018) is much sheerer, dewier and the color, while it looks more natural coming out of the bottle and going on, turns too pink. It also never seems to set but topping with powder makes it look cakey.

on 5/18/2016 2:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. It has a grey tint to it, so it covers redness really well, but can leave you looking a bit washed out. Smells like sunscreen but the smell fades fast.

By far my favourite BB Cream. I have very light/fair skin and it blends with my skin tone very well. Perfect if your after a light coverage.

on 3/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

So... i was in love with this product, but it broke my heart (and broke out my skin). I haven't ordered the whole product, just samples. One sample was enough for 2 days. Very little amount goes a long way! The color is just perfect for me, the best fit i have ever found (i'm very pale, olive-yellow). As i'm not a morning person, i loved that just pushed a bit product on my hand, smudge a bit, then just spread it on my face (no risk of discovering a big fat brush trace on my nose after a meeting). I fixed it with a shitty powder, but i could go to surgeries (holding patients' limbs, stand for 2 hours), and at the end of the day i still looked flawless! But... i have a very sensitive skin. I got a couple of big, ugly pimples. So... i guess i'll save the rest of the samples for special occasions, when i have to look perfect... sigh.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my summer Bb cream. It is a bit too dark for me under normal circumstances. I like the texture a lot and it blends excellently. A little goes A LONG way though.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my all- time favorite BB Cream and I absolutely love it! It has a rather grayish color that really brightens the skin and matches a lot of different skin tones. I don't notice a special scent. The texture is very creamy and I think the coverage is light/ medium but build able. You will need a concealer though. It's perfect if you have dry skin but also persons with combination skin can use it. It does not give me any breakouts. The finish is very dewy, I like that very much if you want to avoid it you can still use powder ^^. This BB Cream has a perfectly natural finish and it's never ever cakey.
if you want additional information you can also check out my blog; I actually did a full review on this ^^

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Oh, this stuff was wonderful. Simply one of the best textures and natural skin like finish BB's I have ever come across. It glides on like butter and gives good coverage. I would repurchase if it wasn't too dark for me :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this as I am running out of my Pink Label one and wanted to treat myself to something new. So glad I did! This has a bit more coverage than the Pink Label, color is very similar when it comes out of the pump. Smells the same, like sunscreen (but it isn't heavy and it fades). I use this after exfoliating and moisturizing. It is grey-ish at first but blends into my NW/NC20-25 skin nicely. I am not sure about the color match during the summer when I get tanned, but I am sure I could mix a bit of darker foundation with it. My pores look invisible and my skin has a healthy glow (not sheen or shine). I do need concealer on my small patch of melasma but that's it. I dust it with some La Mer translucent loose powder and my skin looks fabulous! Lasts all day and doesn't clog my pores. This became my #1 over the Pink one!

on 3/15/2014 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I have this bb cream for 3 years now. I have quite sensitive skin and is very very difficult for me to find a product that doesn't breaks me out and reacts in some way. But with this i haven't found many problems. It's easy to blend, yes, i have shine in my T zone quite fast but this is something that It comes with me for ages now. I would recomend this. In fact, as an example, I have to admit that yes, i still trying new bb creams and cc creams but now I always have this by my side, just in case the other breaks me out.
It's not a miracle but It makes its job so well that i could not live without it.

UPDATE: I haven't repurchase this bbcream. After a long run, I realized that the silicones and parabens haven't got a good relationship with my skin. Although the new formula only have one or two silicones, it doesn't worth it for me anymore.

on 12/12/2013 11:52:00 PM

This is an awesome bb cream I love it. Only downside is that it comes in one shade that seems a tad dark for me. After doing research on bb cream I decided to try this one out and buying a sampler of a couple different bb creams online. I decided to buy it from amazon because it was cheaper and crossed my fingers hoping it wasn't a fake. I am pretty sure its real (or a super good knockoff anyways), Since I had already gotten to sample the real product.