Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 9/24/2014 4:44:00 AM

It's a great great great BB cream. I would repurchase it if it suites my skin tone. I'm in love with the texture and how this product goes well on my dry skin and give you a natural but enough coverage. but sadly its way too dark for me. It has to be suites any skin tones because it'll oxidize, but it still too dark after hours in my face. I'm NC15 in studio sculpt, porcelain in bobbi brown. Some NC15 ladies say that this product match their skin tone thats why i bought it. But i think studio sculpt has lighter shade than the other mac's product. And i'm #13 in missha bb cream and its perfect shade for me (but i hate the product) Overall i would recommend this BB cream if you have NC20ish and i wish they will make lighter shades.

on 5/31/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the holy grail BB cream. Compared to the pink label, the gold label is better suited for drier skin type. This product is very hygienic as it has a pump. For me, the pump does not give me an overflow of products. I find that BB creams apply better using fingers. The BB cream does seem grey on the face when first applied but no need to worry, for me, an approximate 10minutes later, the bb cream has oxidized to match my NC 25 skin tone perfectly. It has moisturizing factor and does not accentuate my pores or dry patches. Perfect for natural everyday make up. They staying power is wonderful as well and it does not run as hours go by when skin secretes oil.

I have tried several BB creams from different Korean brand such as Missha, Hanskin and Skin79.

Initially, I have found this one is the best for my skin type: combination and very sensitive skin (even most of my Korean friends wont know this product?? Quite weird !

As it wont make my skin oily, I applied it before the make up based. Even it gives a bit thicker feeling when I tried to apply it. But it gives the make up based smooth after that. So its quite ok. At that time I stayed in New Zealand where is the nice weather in the world (max of 5 degree in winter and 28 degree max in summer). I have used it in summer and winter as well.

However after I was back to my home country for several months where is very hot and humidity (summer time is around 30-40 degree). It wont work. It makes my skin very oily and my face looks fatter. So I have to stop it. Then I guess it can only work in the cold weather or not humidity country???

Until now, this is my third bottle but I don't find my skin getting improvement (whitening , uv protection, ect) at all. My skin is getting darker and I have also developed pimples !!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Skin79 has a really cute packaging, I prefer this more than the pink version because it goes on more smoother. I just think its kinda of funny how they claim whitening and wrinkle reducing properties though cuz it's clearly not true. But I do appreciate it for having really good SPF protection and good coverage

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

- silicone ingredients
- pink undertones (similar to Missha #21)
- SPF of 25, the active ingredient is titanium dioxide (which has caused breakouts for me)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is just the perfect BB cream for me, I have used a number of BB creams mostly from Missha and Skin79 previously and this is the one that I have found that suits me the best. It perfectly blends with my skin tone and does not look ashy at all.

So this is an updated review of mine on this bb cream since I can't find my older post here. My skin has changed from oily to normal now. I am a southeast asian (filipino) idk what my shade in mac but I think I'm around nc25-30ish. This bb cream matches my skin tone perfectly! This doesn't feel heavy at all, in fact, it feels like you're not wearing anything at all. It looks natural on the face. This also evened out my skin tone! I noticed that after using this for the first 3 days, the redness on my face faded! I really love this product!

it made me look ashy after applying it and i could not make it work despite trying on different primer and mixing it with other colours, i guess some will love it but it dint suit me.

on 5/5/2013 9:50:00 PM

I love this BB cream! Easy to blend and has a dewy finish. What I do is, I apply it all over my face then I wait for appx 5mins before lightly patting my fave (Sephora) foundation.

on 4/29/2013 5:58:00 PM

This is a great bb cream. It has spf, moisture, and a light buildable coverage. It also claims to have wrinkle improvement and skin whitening propertys, but I haven't seen much of that in the few months I've been using this. It does have a bit of moisture, but I'd still recommend using a moisturiser underneath this. I really do like this BB cream, it hasn't broken me out, and even though it looks kind of greyish, it oxidizes to my skin tone perfectly. The reason I took off 2 lippies was the packaging and the coverage.

The coverage is pretty light, and I wish it was a bit fuller, but BB creams are supposed to be more light weight. That's not why I took off a lippy. It did not work with my concealers. AT ALL! Whenever i used my undereye concealer (rimmel match perfection), it woukd kind of crease up, and wouldn't let me blend the concealer in. It just sat there like creasy panda eyes. The second lippy got revoked because my pump broke. I didn't even drop it or anything! Itjust pumped out less and less product each time, until it just stopped. I tried to see if it was clogged or something by opening up the bottle (use a bobby pin to push the little hole at the bottom of the bottle. It should just pop up), but the flat little pump thing seemed fine. I'm pretty upset by this cuz I still have A LOT of product left in the bottle, that I now have to get out with a finger or something. So not sanitary:(.

I got mine off prettyandcute.com. I heard a lot of people got theirs off ebay, and there's a lot of fakes there. A few ways to check if you got the right one is if the BB cream is kind of greyish when you pump it out, and if there's a little code at the bottom of the bottle. Also, open up the bottle, and the pump inside shouldn't be a long straw, like in the spray bottles. It should be more flat and small.

Hope i helped and good luck with your BB cream. Try not to break it 'sigh'