Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 7/5/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't me scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE this bb cream!! It had great coverage and feels weightless. Literally the only reason I took a lippie off is that I wish it came in other shades but I'm very fair and I can make the one shade work for me. This blurs my pores and has replaced my foundation. I love that it has spf and skin care ingredients in it. To make it last longer I just set with powder. Love love love it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to BB cream it's very light weight sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. It also doesn't have a strong scent unlike the Missha one and this one hasn't made me break out yet (Missha has). The coverage is great and looks very dewy and definitely brightens up my skin. Would recommend 10/10 if you are willing to fork out the money!

on 8/20/2015 9:22:00 PM

I have tried numerous foundations and BB creams and this seems to be the only one that I actually would repurchase.

Pros:
You can apply this numerous times and it will not look cakey.
Medium coverage
Just looks damn good, you will not look like you are wearing foundation I cannot stress this enough.

Cons:
If you're oily I could imagine this slipping a bit, but a bit of power will stop this.
Not the products fault but it's a bit of effort purchasing this as you cannot just pick one up from any local stores unless you live in Korea.

on 3/15/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Way better than the foundations you buy over here in north america. It does not feel heavy at all but yet it conceals everything you need it to. It also contains spf and whitening formulas so its like everything you would want put in to one product! Definitely recommend you to get it. If you have a bit tanner skin then it will make you skin look a bit paler at first but then it sets and it ends up matching your natural skin tone which is great.

I remember when the Korean BB Cream started. I ordered my first & only one from Amazon. I wanted to love it. I really did. It did HELP my skin because it was a bit hydrating and it had that "blur" effect with my pores. Although it had a HORRIBLE gray tint once it oxidized on my skin, it looked like a face mask. They don't offer many colors at all. The one major plus was that it was super cheap. Stay away from this unless you're very pale and this doesn't make you look like a corpse.

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.

on 11/19/2014 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This broke me out.
No matter what cleanser I used, I'd have pimples within the next 3 days. Twas hard to recover from these.

The colour and finish was otherwise very lovely.

Back to my Estee Lauder Double wear foundation (the finish is nowhere as natural as this BB cream)

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

on 7/16/2014 2:28:00 AM

Great product! This is a great natural/ slightly dewy medium coverage BB cream that has decent staying power if you set it. It is smooth, blends like a dream and is not cakey at all.
Sadly there is only one shade which is quite pale, ashy and not too great especially for a yellow undertoned skin. All that describes me, but I have managed to make it work for me by mixing some of my foundation with it. This was great for me since I've become more sun aware and diligent in my application of sunscreen and have gone paler which means I have foundation that has become too dark for me lying around. This still works well mixed with foundation of the right tone for my colour since it blends so well into the skin. This product has high broad SPF making it great for everyday use but definitely not for flash photography unless you like looking like a ghost. I guess the only cons I found is that it is not widely available and can be quite pricey if you're not buying it from sellers in Korea. Luckily it is easily available online and only for about AUD$15 postage included, thats quite a steal if you're paying Australian prices for cosmetics.