Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 3/15/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Way better than the foundations you buy over here in north america. It does not feel heavy at all but yet it conceals everything you need it to. It also contains spf and whitening formulas so its like everything you would want put in to one product! Definitely recommend you to get it. If you have a bit tanner skin then it will make you skin look a bit paler at first but then it sets and it ends up matching your natural skin tone which is great.

on 2/1/2015 3:09:00 PM

This product has been consistently great for me and my combo skin.

It's hydrating and doesn't highlight any flakiness (provided my skin is adequately moisturized). It has relatively good coverage and provides a great dewy finish. I love the rich texture of the cream.

The finish might not be for everyone, but as the days goes on, a few blots in my t-zone and my skin looks healthy and glowy.

I haven't experienced any major breakouts/pimples with this product.

The packaging is a little clunky, but I remove the outer shell to reduce bulk.

I have gone through about 3 bottles and I have several backups ready. Will definitely repurchase.

on 7/16/2014 2:28:00 AM

Great product! This is a great natural/ slightly dewy medium coverage BB cream that has decent staying power if you set it. It is smooth, blends like a dream and is not cakey at all.
Sadly there is only one shade which is quite pale, ashy and not too great especially for a yellow undertoned skin. All that describes me, but I have managed to make it work for me by mixing some of my foundation with it. This was great for me since I've become more sun aware and diligent in my application of sunscreen and have gone paler which means I have foundation that has become too dark for me lying around. This still works well mixed with foundation of the right tone for my colour since it blends so well into the skin. This product has high broad SPF making it great for everyday use but definitely not for flash photography unless you like looking like a ghost. I guess the only cons I found is that it is not widely available and can be quite pricey if you're not buying it from sellers in Korea. Luckily it is easily available online and only for about AUD$15 postage included, thats quite a steal if you're paying Australian prices for cosmetics.

on 6/23/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

is a good bb cream has a light medium coverage,for oily skin you need set it with powder. I like the natural look that gives the only thing i dont like is the ashy undertone.

on 5/31/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the holy grail BB cream. Compared to the pink label, the gold label is better suited for drier skin type. This product is very hygienic as it has a pump. For me, the pump does not give me an overflow of products. I find that BB creams apply better using fingers. The BB cream does seem grey on the face when first applied but no need to worry, for me, an approximate 10minutes later, the bb cream has oxidized to match my NC 25 skin tone perfectly. It has moisturizing factor and does not accentuate my pores or dry patches. Perfect for natural everyday make up. They staying power is wonderful as well and it does not run as hours go by when skin secretes oil.

on 5/12/2014 10:56:00 AM

I have tried the Pink original one and now I just recently acquired this one. It cost less than $10 so the price is right on point and the packaging is lovely. That being said - I CANNOT wear this during the Summer months. In the winter I'm a NW25 and this is slightly gray on my skin but I can fix it with a bit of bronzer. During the Summer months I darken like most Olive skinned people and with this on I suffer from the pasty face. So, if you're a light skin tone this will work just right on you. I wish Skin79 did a warmer one, I think I would wear it yearly. The benefits are awesome, what I have done in order to still get the benefits from this product is that I use it as a moisturizer under my foundation and it works just right. My roommate has very oily skin and I got her hooked on this, she loves it and doesn't leave the house without it. You can apply it with your fingers, sponge or a brush, it's very versatile.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this as I am running out of my Pink Label one and wanted to treat myself to something new. So glad I did! This has a bit more coverage than the Pink Label, color is very similar when it comes out of the pump. Smells the same, like sunscreen (but it isn't heavy and it fades). I use this after exfoliating and moisturizing. It is grey-ish at first but blends into my NW/NC20-25 skin nicely. I am not sure about the color match during the summer when I get tanned, but I am sure I could mix a bit of darker foundation with it. My pores look invisible and my skin has a healthy glow (not sheen or shine). I do need concealer on my small patch of melasma but that's it. I dust it with some La Mer translucent loose powder and my skin looks fabulous! Lasts all day and doesn't clog my pores. This became my #1 over the Pink one!

on 1/28/2014 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

My very first BB-cream, and even if it's good, it's not my favorite - therefore only 4 lippies from me.

The hot pink one is my favorite, even though the gold one should be better for my dehydrated and dry skin. I think it's the consistency of this one that throws me off somehow. It's too...sticky and thick, and it smells really chemically of sunscreen.

But all in all it's a good BB-cream. The color is great for my NC20 skin, it evens out my skintone beautifully, and it lasts all day.

I love this bb cream!! it's much better than the hot pink in my opinion. For reference, I'm nc30-nc35 in MAC, I have normal skin when it's winter and combination when it's summer, since my t-zone gets oily but the rest of my face is normal, I get dry patches around my nose sometimes and I'm very prone to blackheads.

The packaging of this stuff is beautiful! I really like the color and it makes me feel very fancy when I wear it. It's also very easy to use since it comes with a pump.

The shade as many asian bb creams is very gray!! But it matches my skin tone after 30 minutes. It matches me much better than the hot pink. It has a dewy finish and I would say it covers more than the hot pink; I think it has a medium coverage, it hides pores, minor imperfections and dark circles, but not hyperpigmentation. Don't use it if you're going to take pics with flash, this bb cream leaves that white cast because titanium dioxide is one of the most concentrated ingredients on this product.

I think it controls oil better than the hot pink, even though it's more moisturizing. After 6 hours I need to blot in summer, while in winter every 8 hours.

If you're acne prone, this will not be for you since it also contains isopropyl palmitate.

If you have dry skin, normal skin or combo skin (but not very oily) this will be for you :)

I will buy this again in winter, since my skin is lighter and more on the normal side when it's colder.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My first ever BB cream was the skin79 pink BB cream. For the next couple years, I searched everywhere for a BB cream that would be better than my very first BB cream. I never found that better BB cream. Unfortunately, my pink one's pump broke after 3/4 of the bottle was used up, so I decided to try the gold label.

I find that the gold label is very slightly more moisturising and applies more smoothly than the pink one, but has slightly less coverage. This isn't a problem for me as I don't have many things to cover up. I also find that the shade is very slightly darker than the pink one and looks more natural on my skin tone.

My only complaint is the packaging. The pump makes this product very hygienic, and makes it easy to squeeze out the right amount of product, however, the pump on my pink BB cream broken (it didn't pop back up one day) and I could have used that BB cream for several months more. The pump on my gold one also looks like it will break before I use it up, as it doesn't fully pop back up at times after I press down. I wish that there was an alternative way to open the bottle in case something like this happens.

I will definitely be purchasing this product again when it is used up (or if the pump breaks on me again). Both the gold and pink labels are fantastic.