Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

3.3

on 3/15/2014 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I have this bb cream for 3 years now. I have quite sensitive skin and is very very difficult for me to find a product that doesn't breaks me out and reacts in some way. But with this i haven't found many problems. It's easy to blend, yes, i have shine in my T zone quite fast but this is something that It comes with me for ages now. I would recomend this. In fact, as an example, I have to admit that yes, i still trying new bb creams and cc creams but now I always have this by my side, just in case the other breaks me out.
It's not a miracle but It makes its job so well that i could not live without it.

UPDATE: I haven't repurchase this bbcream. After a long run, I realized that the silicones and parabens haven't got a good relationship with my skin. Although the new formula only have one or two silicones, it doesn't worth it for me anymore.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Used a few times, but seems to get cakey after a few hours. I used a primer before application, Works for some people but not for me, I prefer heavier coverage.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Bought a sample pack with four SKIN79 BB creams, namely the gold label, pink label, diamond prestige and diamond luminous. Gold was the best. the diamond ones were very light and they didnt do much, the pearl one even contained glitter, which I am not a fan of). However, the gold one was perfect. Easy to apply, easy to blend. I dotted my face with it and just blended it with my fingers. It has good oil control (despite that it is very thick) and it keeps my skin nice and dry throughout the day. Would be great if it had more coverage but it can be easily layered up.

A great BB cream, would repurchase it (Y)