Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 5/18/2016 2:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolutely love it. It has a grey tint to it, so it covers redness really well, but can leave you looking a bit washed out. Smells like sunscreen but the smell fades fast.

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.

on 11/19/2014 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This broke me out.
No matter what cleanser I used, I'd have pimples within the next 3 days. Twas hard to recover from these.

The colour and finish was otherwise very lovely.

Back to my Estee Lauder Double wear foundation (the finish is nowhere as natural as this BB cream)

on 9/24/2014 4:44:00 AM

It's a great great great BB cream. I would repurchase it if it suites my skin tone. I'm in love with the texture and how this product goes well on my dry skin and give you a natural but enough coverage. but sadly its way too dark for me. It has to be suites any skin tones because it'll oxidize, but it still too dark after hours in my face. I'm NC15 in studio sculpt, porcelain in bobbi brown. Some NC15 ladies say that this product match their skin tone thats why i bought it. But i think studio sculpt has lighter shade than the other mac's product. And i'm #13 in missha bb cream and its perfect shade for me (but i hate the product) Overall i would recommend this BB cream if you have NC20ish and i wish they will make lighter shades.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product after having used the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Creams, because I really liked that one and I wanted to try out different ones that Skin79 had to offer.

I am really impressed with this one and it definitely didn't let me down. Although it's quite light and unfortunately it's only one shade I'm lucky enough that it suits my skin tone, at least in the winter time, when I'm paler (usually I use Revlon Colorstay in the shade 180 Sand Beige)

This BB Cream is long-lasting and gives medium to full coverage. It also leaves your skin looking healthy and dewy.

I definitely recommend this BB Cream!

on 6/21/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I looooove this foundation. It's not cakey and it doesn't settle into fine lines like other foundations, and because it's a BB, it benefits the overall appearance of your skin. The shade can be a little daunting to some, since it has sort of a "dull" look, but it's not made for a complete full coverage deal, so it has never really bothered me. The finish on it is very smooth and natural, with minimal need for powder over it, and it can be easily applied with either fingers or a makeup sponge. It has lasted me several months already, since the small dispenser makes it easy not to waste the product or use too much. I find that a gentle and gradual application of the stuff is the best way to go- I usually use 4-6 pumps for my entire face. If you have problems with acne, you may need to use more, though.
All in all, I find it a very good product for the price, although it can be a tiny bit too dull if you want glowing skin. I find that it makes me look somewhat pale, but since that is a look that I like to embrace, I love it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Oh, this stuff was wonderful. Simply one of the best textures and natural skin like finish BB's I have ever come across. It glides on like butter and gives good coverage. I would repurchase if it wasn't too dark for me :(

on 5/31/2014 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the holy grail BB cream. Compared to the pink label, the gold label is better suited for drier skin type. This product is very hygienic as it has a pump. For me, the pump does not give me an overflow of products. I find that BB creams apply better using fingers. The BB cream does seem grey on the face when first applied but no need to worry, for me, an approximate 10minutes later, the bb cream has oxidized to match my NC 25 skin tone perfectly. It has moisturizing factor and does not accentuate my pores or dry patches. Perfect for natural everyday make up. They staying power is wonderful as well and it does not run as hours go by when skin secretes oil.

MY HG PRODUCT FOR WINTER.
This product is moisturising enough for me, provides enough coverage and makes my skin glows. Lasts a decent 4-5 hours on me. Cannot use it during summer months though I think it will slide right off. However the effect is just beautiful. In winter months I use it interchangeably with my YSL touche eclat foundation it depends on my skin on that day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this as I am running out of my Pink Label one and wanted to treat myself to something new. So glad I did! This has a bit more coverage than the Pink Label, color is very similar when it comes out of the pump. Smells the same, like sunscreen (but it isn't heavy and it fades). I use this after exfoliating and moisturizing. It is grey-ish at first but blends into my NW/NC20-25 skin nicely. I am not sure about the color match during the summer when I get tanned, but I am sure I could mix a bit of darker foundation with it. My pores look invisible and my skin has a healthy glow (not sheen or shine). I do need concealer on my small patch of melasma but that's it. I dust it with some La Mer translucent loose powder and my skin looks fabulous! Lasts all day and doesn't clog my pores. This became my #1 over the Pink one!