Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by hair type : Other
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.1

on 11/28/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Stunning product!
Pros:
Amazing coverage for a bb cream, fades many acne scars and redness
Natural finish, like OMG you aren't wearing makeup type finish
Layers well with other products, never seems to look bad with any powder on top
Beautiful glow to the skin, but not overly so
Color worked for me and I'm n10 at mac
Relatively inexpensive

Cons:
Have to order online and try to figure out id it's the real deal or a fake

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

on 6/12/2014 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This BB cream is amazing. I have been using tinted moisturizers for a long time now and this BB cream is so much better! What I like most about this product is that it doesn't make your face look shiny. Your face looks satiny and maybe slightly dewy, but not shiny at all. Another thing that I find amazing about this product is the staying power. Even after taking a shower I still have lots of product on my face, you can only get rid of it by using a makeup remover...very impressive! I only use 1 pump and it gives me light to medium coverage. The product does seem to be very buildable. This product isn't for everyone though. Because there is no colour range, this product is only suitable for light skin. I'm a NW20 and its perfect for me. When first applying the product, it does look a bit greyish but the product melts into your skin and adapts perfectly to you own (light) skin colour. I will probably not switch to another product for a long time!

I'm on my third bottle of this product. I will buy it for the rest of my life if I can. I have very pale, sensitive and acne prone skin. I do a lot of treatments for acne and this provides the sun protection I need without any irritation. I love this so much. I haven't tried a ton of other BB's. Mostly American ones, drugstore and high-end, and I have not been impressed. This is so silky and luxurious feeling, but it dries to a nice, dewy powder finish. It is very light, so it is best for pale complexions. Sometimes I use a little argan oil underneath, but it isn't necessary, it is very moisturizing on its own.

on 1/11/2014 11:17:00 PM

This is my HG bb cream, and I have tried out many (Korean and US manufactured ones). I have in my possession the Skin79 Oriental BB cream, and there is a very distinguishable difference: While the ViP Gold is grey, it will look very natural on a NC15 - NC20 skin, with minimal shine (there will be shine on the nose if you have combo or oily skin, but none on the cheeks, even after an 8-hour day). The Oriental is more gold based (I see more shimmer on that one), has slightly more coverage (covers redness better), but is very dewy (if you are going for the dewy on the cheeks look, then Oriental is what you are looking for).

on 7/7/2013 2:56:00 PM

Most of what I stated in my (long) review of Vital BB Cream (orange bottle) can be said here. Solid sun protection and a bevy of proven skin ingredients. Luxurious texture to rival high end foundations/tinted moisturizers.

The difference with the Gold is slightly less coverage, less sunscreen (SPF 25), more moisture and more "adjustability" where shade is concerned. I've seen people darker than MAC NC40 pull this one off.

on 6/29/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is an amazing face product for those of us with lighter skin. I have dry skin, and foundation almost always sticks to my dry patches, even with moisturizer underneath. However, this bb cream does not accentuate my dry skin, and in fact makes it less noticeable and moisturizes (though I still wear moisturizer underneath it). The shade initially looks a bit pale, but then oxidizes to match my skin very well. It covers the redness in my cheeks really well without looking unnatural. The staying power is okay; I finds that it lasts about 7 hours. The pump is really easy to use, however when travelling I've had problems with some product squirting out (even when I put it in its box). My biggest complaint is that it contains lots of ingredients of questionable safety, however it performs so well I'm willing to use it despite that. Overall, I will repurchase over and over again.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I'm just reaching the end of my first bottle of this, and I have loved it so much.
I read that it was great for dryer skins and bought it when I had very very dry skin (due to acne treatments), since all other foundations would go flakey. It didn't ever highlight my dry patches, and was super moisturizing. I've since stopped using my acne treatment fash wash that dried it out, and my skin has become more combination/normal, but this still looks flawless on.
The coverage is light initially, but you can build it to a medium because it never cakes. It is super easy to blend, and makes my pores look smaller.
It has a very dewy finish, so I usually just set it with powder, and then it lasts all day.

I'm very fair, I think an NC15, and this matches my skin perfectly, although it matches it just as well even when I'm more tan, which I love.

My only con would be the pump not allowing you to see how much is left, so it's a bit of a guessing game there. But other than that I really love this BB cream!

on 4/21/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great bb cream! Packaging is hygienic and aesthetic, the price is good for the amount of product. I bought mine off eBay for $14-15 including shipping. I use it everyday now! The coverage is light and the finish is quite dewy, which is what I want for daily use. The lasting power could be better but I am only looking for light coverage anyway. It is quite moisturizing and great for my dry, sensitive skin. The colour is perfect and looks super natural. Its probably better for yellow-toned skin though. I recommend this for anyone with yellow to neutral undertones and dry skin who want light daily wear. The SPF is an added bonus as well!

Very promising so far. Got it in a sample size set, the pink label was too drying for me, but this works fine over moisturiser...The effect is very subtle yet amazing, like some fairy godmother has gone over my face with a magic wand, leaving a healthy glow and well, just a better version of my face. At the same time it feels and looks really natural. If this keeps up and the product doesn't break me out over time, I'm a believer.
Edit after about two weeks: Still like this a lot, use it almost every day now. You can avoid the hassle with the pump container by going for the 25 ml tube instead. Only had one breakout in this time and that seemed unrelated to the bb cream, my skin right now is clear and in good condition. The bb gold cream, despite being marketed for dry skin, is still just a little too drying for my skin, but I can compensate by using a richer moisturiser underneath or overnight. Overall a great discovery and in a different league alltogether than the bb creams on the European market.