Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

on 7/5/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't me scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to BB cream it's very light weight sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. It also doesn't have a strong scent unlike the Missha one and this one hasn't made me break out yet (Missha has). The coverage is great and looks very dewy and definitely brightens up my skin. Would recommend 10/10 if you are willing to fork out the money!

on 12/9/2014 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

BG info: NC 25-30, Dry Skin;; Missha #23;;
This was a bit too light for me. I think it'd b perfect for NC 20-25 since I fall a little more to the 30 side. I don't think this is meant for dry skin. My skin is pretty dry and it ended up caking up on me. I think this would be perfect for people with normal/oily skin in the winter.

on 10/18/2014 8:30:00 AM

I've rebought this product once already and I really love it. Best bb cream I've tried. There is nothing else that matches up to it in my opinion. Creamy and on the thicker side but I find that helps in moisturizing. I think is product is good for the colder seasons when I want to even out my skin and I'm too lazy to put on a full face of makeup. I think its good for those lazy days.

on 7/17/2014 9:54:00 PM

I received a generous sample size of this in a recent swap, and I am very pleased with it as I probably wouldn't have considered purchasing otherwise.

The color, the only shade available, is absolutely perfect for my neutral to warm NC15 skin (the Korean BB creams match pale skin so much better than the US brands) and can be built up over areas which need more coverage without looking cakey or settling into lines. However, coverage isn't great and I do find that it is on the sheer side. I have a couple of dark spots on my forehead which, although very faint, are still a little bit visible when I have applied this. I have no idea how some reviewers below consider this to be medium/full coverage.

I have noticed a very pleasant side effect to wearing this though - my skin looks a lot plumper and healthier, and I can see a much more radiant complexion especially in a morning. In addition, my skin does look amazing when this is freshly applied, dewy yet youthful. It doesn't last very long though, I have to really powder my face to make it stay a full workday and I can't imagine how quickly I would sweat this off when outside in the Florida humidity.

But I do really really like this BB cream and I am on the fence about whether to purchase the full size. I love the effect on my skin, but I would prefer it to last longer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product after having used the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Creams, because I really liked that one and I wanted to try out different ones that Skin79 had to offer.

I am really impressed with this one and it definitely didn't let me down. Although it's quite light and unfortunately it's only one shade I'm lucky enough that it suits my skin tone, at least in the winter time, when I'm paler (usually I use Revlon Colorstay in the shade 180 Sand Beige)

This BB Cream is long-lasting and gives medium to full coverage. It also leaves your skin looking healthy and dewy.

I definitely recommend this BB Cream!

on 6/21/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I looooove this foundation. It's not cakey and it doesn't settle into fine lines like other foundations, and because it's a BB, it benefits the overall appearance of your skin. The shade can be a little daunting to some, since it has sort of a "dull" look, but it's not made for a complete full coverage deal, so it has never really bothered me. The finish on it is very smooth and natural, with minimal need for powder over it, and it can be easily applied with either fingers or a makeup sponge. It has lasted me several months already, since the small dispenser makes it easy not to waste the product or use too much. I find that a gentle and gradual application of the stuff is the best way to go- I usually use 4-6 pumps for my entire face. If you have problems with acne, you may need to use more, though.
All in all, I find it a very good product for the price, although it can be a tiny bit too dull if you want glowing skin. I find that it makes me look somewhat pale, but since that is a look that I like to embrace, I love it!!

MY HG PRODUCT FOR WINTER.
This product is moisturising enough for me, provides enough coverage and makes my skin glows. Lasts a decent 4-5 hours on me. Cannot use it during summer months though I think it will slide right off. However the effect is just beautiful. In winter months I use it interchangeably with my YSL touche eclat foundation it depends on my skin on that day.

on 2/26/2014 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This can be the best BB cream I ever used and works really well on me. I'm oily/combination skin and have acne scars, so this product totally cover everything up on my face!!! and is not cakey at all! The only problem is it is really grey when I put it on and even after oxidized it is too white for me so I have to mix it with a darker shade foundation to match my skin tone. But other than that it is perfect!