Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

on 12/31/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this BB cream for about 5 years and it use to be a staple. During the last 5 years, they've reformulated it twice (at least) with this last one being a somewhat drastic change. The old formula(s) blended in perfectly to my NC15-20 olive skin, offered up medium natural looking coverage, set to a satin finish and wore like a champ no matter what my skin was doing. This new one (purchased 11/2016, exp 2018) is much sheerer, dewier and the color, while it looks more natural coming out of the bottle and going on, turns too pink. It also never seems to set but topping with powder makes it look cakey.

By far my favourite BB Cream. I have very light/fair skin and it blends with my skin tone very well. Perfect if your after a light coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to BB cream it's very light weight sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. It also doesn't have a strong scent unlike the Missha one and this one hasn't made me break out yet (Missha has). The coverage is great and looks very dewy and definitely brightens up my skin. Would recommend 10/10 if you are willing to fork out the money!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my summer Bb cream. It is a bit too dark for me under normal circumstances. I like the texture a lot and it blends excellently. A little goes A LONG way though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by the number of positive reviews. I used it once and never again because it was significantly darker than my skin color and therefore unusable. I do recall appreciating the dewy finish and fairly impactful coverage, but I was disappointed that the shade was darker than described by others. (In fact, after just Google Image searching the product, seemingly comparably fair-skinned women are able to use this product, so I am confused.)

I don't remember this product causing more than several clogged pores, but I don't think I would give this another try. Facial product testing is risky, and I don't feel this product warrants a second chance. I am storing it until I find someone who can use it.

on 11/28/2014 10:32:00 PM

Stunning product!
Pros:
Amazing coverage for a bb cream, fades many acne scars and redness
Natural finish, like OMG you aren't wearing makeup type finish
Layers well with other products, never seems to look bad with any powder on top
Beautiful glow to the skin, but not overly so
Color worked for me and I'm n10 at mac
Relatively inexpensive

Cons:
Have to order online and try to figure out id it's the real deal or a fake

on 10/8/2014 11:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this after being severely disappointed in a Cover Girl BB cream I bought at the drugstore because I have friends who use this brand and they all swear by it. They used the pink and orange ones but after reading the reviews on the VIP Gold I decided to go with this one. The coverage is FANTASTIC for a BB cream, it's on par with liquid foundation. The plus is it doesn't clog your pores and actually improves the quality of your skin. It looks weird when you first put it on, but once it oxidizes it blends with your natural tone and makes your skin glow. I also have quite a few acne scars from years of hormonally-induced blemishes and it does a pretty good of covering them even without concealer. My only complaint would be it feels a bit thick wearing it compared to other BB creams I've tried, but I'd rather have something thicker with better coverage than something that feels too thin and sparse, simply because my skin tone is a bit uneven. I would definitely recommend this! Korean BB creams are the way to go. They actually originated in Asia, so you know you're getting something that's the real deal. Skip the $40 BB creams at Sephora.

on 3/15/2014 6:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I have this bb cream for 3 years now. I have quite sensitive skin and is very very difficult for me to find a product that doesn't breaks me out and reacts in some way. But with this i haven't found many problems. It's easy to blend, yes, i have shine in my T zone quite fast but this is something that It comes with me for ages now. I would recomend this. In fact, as an example, I have to admit that yes, i still trying new bb creams and cc creams but now I always have this by my side, just in case the other breaks me out.
It's not a miracle but It makes its job so well that i could not live without it.

UPDATE: I haven't repurchase this bbcream. After a long run, I realized that the silicones and parabens haven't got a good relationship with my skin. Although the new formula only have one or two silicones, it doesn't worth it for me anymore.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is awesome. It matches my skin tone really well (although maybe that's because I'm tan right now). My skin is prone to be dry and it feels great. It doesn't make me break out, the dry bits don't look crepey, and my skin just looks beautiful. I was skeptical of bb creams but this stuff has made me a believer!

on 3/3/2013 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Too pink for my skin. My face is already a little more pink that my body, and this bb cream made my face even pinker. (I have medium, yellow-toned skin.) Not a good color match. Also makes me break out a little bit. I do get acne here and there anyway, but this gave me my first acne on my chin. Didn't see any other skincare benefits. Right now, I'm mixing this with a little MAC pro longwear concealer and using it as an undereye concealer.