Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.4

on 7/5/2016 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im so pleased I decided on this product after researching various BB creams, wanting a lightweight product for work / day wear.
This product is lightweight compared to foundation and with my 2 buildable applications, this really does even out my complexion and truly covers my dark blemishes and imperfections.

Don't me scared by the grey colour on application because it oxidises and although its slightly lighter than my olive skin, I simply bronze forehead/contour face for warmer appearance.
I have an oily complexion and it absolutely stays on with a lovely dewy finish. I personally should blot at lunch time to remove oil build up, to keep face prestine.

This BB cream is great for youthful look and creating even complexion and brilliant cover, without that heavy foundation feel and stays dewy and in place all day.. Not bad price too :)

on 3/26/2016 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this product for a couple of months now and would say it is the closest to hg I have found so far in the arena of bb cream and foundation. The consistency is quite thick, I've used my fingers, a flat brush and some other foundation brush that I don't know the name of (kind of long, pretty thin and tapers at the top to a curved point) with success though I prefer my fingers or the flathead as they spread more evenly. I've tried using it with a damp blending sponge which I didn't particularly like as it spreads the product too thin.

Coverage wise this stuff works pretty well, I'd say with one layer it is somewhere between light and medium and after a second application a good medium. It covers redness and evens skin tone well, does a good job disguising spots- they are a lot less visible and far less red but you can still see them a bit which I can deal with (have all sorts of problems using dedicated spot concealers so I skip that). The one thing I don't like about this is the fact that it's only available in one shade. Although it does match me extremely well (I'm NC15 if not lighter/whiter, think casper), I think it leaves me looking a bit washed out so I top it off with some coloured mineral powder and a bit of bronzer just so I look alive. I'd tag this as more of a base/primer than a bb cream that you can just smack on and leave the house with, though I do do this very occasionally if I'm just popping to the shop or having a cba day.

Packaging, oh the packaging. I had problems with the pump from the start and after a while disaster struck. Inside the gold outer shell there is a white container with a top that the gold bevel and pump sit on top of. Somehow, the product when pumped began to leak out inside the interior white top and the pump failed completely. Now I have to leave the packaging dismantled, screw the top off and take some product off the pump pipe itself in order to get any use of it. Really wish Skin79 would do something about this as I lost a decent amount of product in the aftermath, having to use a small spoon to decant the spillage back into the container.

The product smells quite strongly of spf and it's kind of florally? Not too offensive but not the best smell, kind of like a pensioner left in the sun slathered in Lancaster or something.

It feels nice on the skin, not greasy or too heavy though I am a little skeptical of the whole caviar thing. I would probably buy this again but I would prefer to find something a bit more readily available as I have to hunt eBay for a UK seller as ain't nobody got time to be waiting for this stuff to ship from Korea.

UPDATE

I have since ordered another bottle of this on which the pump has not yet failed so fingers crossed. Still really happy with it but I am trying new things purely because i don't like having to layer bronzer on top to give colour, still recommend!

UPDATE 2:

Pump failed on second bottle. Unfortunately now it's summer and I've recently started working in retail for the minute too so I'm on my feet all day rushing around which has caused my face to go full chip-pan, this bb cream is no longer a viable option for me but i'm sure it's near on perfect for others!

UPDATE 3:

Got this out again this morning to try as since I've stopped using it I haven't really found anything that smoothes out my skin as well. Instantly I notice how pink this pulls- i'm yellow toned but didn't really pay attention to that until after I stopped using this. I cannot understand how I thought I got away with this! My face itself is fairly neutral but my neck is strongly yellow and blending this down is still not the best. Going to try mixing this with a strong yellow biased concealer to see if i can get a better match.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Oh, this stuff was wonderful. Simply one of the best textures and natural skin like finish BB's I have ever come across. It glides on like butter and gives good coverage. I would repurchase if it wasn't too dark for me :(

on 12/27/2013 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am so impressed with this BB cream!! I opted for the gold versus pink because my skin gets dry due to retin a and glycolic acid. I was pretty skeptical buying it off Amazon but thanks to MUA, I'm pretty sure I got the real thing. I was also leery about the shade since there is only one for this brand. My skin is probably best described as normal with dry patches and I wear C2 in MAC Face and Body and NC25 in Studio Fix. This matches my skin tone wonderfully!! It's a bit grey at first but that did go away. I have a few discolorations due to acne scarring and this doesn't cover them completely but no foundation does. The wear is fantastic and I love how it feels on my skin!! Not too oily and not too dry. I love the high SPF too so I can skip that step in the morning. I'm totally on the BB Cream bandwagon now!

on 7/16/2013 11:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite BB cream! I read reviews here and bought it from Amazon the same day. It was only around $20.

It arrived quickly. I loved the packaging, and that it comes out of a pretty gold pump (it's thick, so it would be hard to pour out of a bottle).

I have oily skin, so I was worried about this not lasting or looking greasy after a few hours. I was surprised how great it looked by the end of the day. I set it with a little powder after I put it on, and I didn't need touch ups or anything. Also, I haven't had any irritation or break outs.

And the most important thing: I actually have had compliments on my skin since I started wearing this! It blends so well on my light skin that you can't see a makeup line. People think my skin looks really great. They've asked me what I've been doing to it! This is amazing because I had acne all my life, so I have a lot of little scars and imperfections from past pimples. This BB cream blurs the big pores and marks, and my skin really does look smoother and softer.

This is a great BB creme - I just wish I had this years ago!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this product, best bb cream i've ever used and will ever use! it's perfect for pale skin tones (if you have medium or dark skin tones you won't be able to use it), i have very pale skin and i just can't find a bb cream in britain that's light enough, but this one is the perfect shade and blends really well. when it pumps out it has a slightly grey look but its blends really well on the skin.
the texture is unlike anything you can buy here, it's thick but not heavy, creamy but not greasy, feels light but covers amazing well, and has a lovely natural scent. the overall finish is a dewy glow which is a desirable look in korea but i prefer a matte appearance, so i finish it with rimmels stay matte powder, which also holds the cream in place all day, no touch ups required!
it's says 'wrinkle improvement' but i'm not sure whether that means that it has an anti-wrinkle affect or it just minimises the appearance of them through 'makeup magic' (the translation from korean to english is slightly off and kinda sounds bizarre but you do get the overall gist) but i do find my fine lines have diminished.
this product has really been put through the paces with me and my job, i work as a wildlife warden at pensthorpe wildlife and gardens, which you can imagine is a very physically demanding job working outside in all whether and this bb cream has really held up all day, and i do mean ALL DAY. from when i put it on at 6:30am to when i take it off at 10:00pm, it's stayed looking perfect, even when i spent 5 hours pressure washing the ibis house, trust me i was wet through from head to toe and covered in all kinds of nasty stuff, ok some of the bb cream had washed off but even i was surprised by how well it had held up.
the only negative i have is that you can't see how much product you have left so i don't know when i'll run out, and cos you can only get it form korea (i bought mine through amazon) it's not as though i can just pop out get some more.

on 12/31/2012 8:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought the full size version of VIP Gold after trying it out in sample size against the Hot Pink BB cream by Skin79. Although the Gold is targeted at dry/normal skin, I've found it controls oil a lot better than the Hot Pink, which is targeted at oiler skin types.

I use this product after a light moisturiser and apply concealer/powder after. The cream has a medium coverage, evens out redness nicely and is a perfect match for my fair/medium skin. It makes my skin look bouncier and smoother in texture after application, and requires slightly less product than a normal foundation.

Unlike some other BB creams I've tried, I have had no problems with my skin reacting to it. I'd definitely purchase again. 5 stars!

on 11/18/2012 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is my first BB cream and i decided to get this one because it is more moisturizing and its winter over here. My only issue is the lasting power...but i just set with powder and im good to go! It also glides right over pimples...but i just use some concealer treated with salicilyic acid for those! I like to just squeeze some on my clean fingertips and dot around face, then i just blend in and walla! Beautiful natural finish...this is especially good for undereye concealer, it doesnt flake or smudge because its so moisturizing :)

on 6/14/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well, let's start off with this BB cream is really meant for dry skin users, because of the sweet almond oil content. I don't really mind it, despite I have oily skin.

And BB creams go by the motto of less is more. You need the smallest amount you expect because this product is REALLY thick. Key is to blend away and I do think BB creams are best applied with fingers.

This may make my NC35 skin look a little ashy at first, but slowly it adjusts to slightly lighter than my own skintone which I don't really mind because it makes my skin looks brighter.

And because of the sweet almond oil content, I definitely have to set it with powder and blot if not my face will be super oily and the make-up won't even last. This don't last really long on my face but I'm fine if it last for 4 hours. I have found this on Gmarket(Korean's EBAY) which is authentic so I'm cool with the pricing because the retail price for this in local drugstores are just exorbitant.

I usually wear this to school because it's just the fastest way to get my face done, and protected with some sunscreen. The 15g bottle has lasted me for 6 months already and still have a quarter of a bottle remaining. Will definitely repurchase, and I will try the pink label one too since it's actually meant for oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really haven't worn foundation ever again after I discovered B.B. Creams. This was my first, even though I have oily skin. I use the gold one during winter and the pink during summer, the pink is better for my oily skin. The gold one however, is more moisturizing and great for winter. I got so many compliments on my skin when I wore these as apposed to foundation. The coverage isn't as high as foundation but I'd give it medium coverage.

The packaging is very cute and sleek at the same time. You won't have to worry about anything unsanitary with this as it has that great little pump. Also, you can apply this with a foundation brush, sponge, or your hands. Hands seems to work better with some B.B. Creams though. If you're thinking about trying B.B. Cream I'd definitely try this one out, especially if you have normal to dry skin.