Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.1

on 10/27/2017 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this product. I tried it on and off in spurts over the last 6 months, so this isn't some "I tried it for a week!" review.

No matter the season I couldn't get it work for me. Lately, I had ran out of my HG bb, but had this so I used it. Then, I remembered why I stopped. Sadly, this formula flares up my general and cystic acne. I have about 5 big red dots on my face.

The coverage is quick thick but not too heavy, blends/adjusts into my skin tone, and does a good job of hiding imperfections. However, Skin79's VIP Gold doesn't last long, even with powder. Within a few hours the spots reappear. While it's initial coverage is great, sometimes if my skin is dry it has a tendency to accentuate patches.

This product seems to really sit into the skin so I'd caution the acne prone. Washing my face couldn't seem to prevent the irritations this product ended up causing me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Note: I use the new formula, the one with SPF 30.

5+ stars! This stuff is amazing! I was using mineral powder before but after starting a drying regimen I was forced to find something else. And man, did I find it! I am sorry for the unopened powder box I am afraid will not be used in the future because I don't think I'm going back. I have very light skin so it's a little bit dark for me but it blends well and you can't tell in the end because of the light particles. And talking of the light particles, this is great as an under-eye concealer too, much better than regular concealer. It's not because of the thickness, it's because of the way it reflects light. The entire skin is smoothed out and you look photoshopped, even with an uneven skin tone like mine. I can still see that there's something on my face though, but it's because my skin is so dry.

My sister and I bought this online after playing around with it at an Asian beauty store. I'm so glad we did. We both have similar skin tones, however I'm very pale and she is a few shades darker.

The day it came we both tried it and immediately were shocked at the way our skin looked. Our pores were blurred away and while it didn't cover in much in the way of acne spots, it gave us a general evened-out tone with the most natural finish (maybe a bit more dewy than natural, but we both prefer that.) My mother saw how good it looked and she ended up ordering it because it surprisingly worked for her skin as well, even though she's vastly darker than us.

The one thing I will say though, after using it a couple more times I noticed that because I'm so pale, it never quite oxidizes well on me, leaving me with a weird grey cast. To solve this, I just add a drop of some pink based foundation to half a pump of the BB cream and it's perfect.

I'd recommend this to any pale girls who struggle with trying to find a foundation with the right undertone, one that isn't too yellow/pink/orange. This is a really light beige and it just looks so natural.

THIS STUFF IS GREAT.
Also it lasts really well, and if you have to touch it up, it blends seamlessly with the product you already have on which is awesome.

on 6/23/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

is a good bb cream has a light medium coverage,for oily skin you need set it with powder. I like the natural look that gives the only thing i dont like is the ashy undertone.

on 4/26/2014 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

If anyone wants medium coverage and hates cakeyness and NEEDS A NATURAL SKIN APPEARANCE, look no further.
for reference i am NW15

PROS:
-looks 100% natural. I seriously cannot get over how natural this looks on the skin whilst still evening my skintone out.
-medium-ish coverage. won't conceal crazy breakouts or dark spots, but if redness and light scars are your vices, this asian bb cream will knock your socks off
-feels amazing on the skin, truly creaming like skincare
-the finish is glowy-satin, but not overly shiny, and dries to a soft feel, not sticky or tacky if you touch it
-affordable!

CONS:
-you do need quite a bit of this product, a full pump and maybe a half if you blend all the way down your neck
-takes a bit to dry and oxidize
-only comes in one shade.
-only available online in USA Canada etc.

This is... different. In a good way, though. It scared me at first because it's very thick... I guess that's the right word to use. However, it glided on my face very smooth and for me was very easy to blend. The smell was very nice as well. Not at all overpowering. It feels great. Almost like I'm wearing nothing, but it's got coverage to it. I wouldn't say it's full on me right now, but I'm sure (as with most Skin79 B.B. creams) you could build it to be as such. All and all I am very pleased with this.

I'm on my third bottle of this product. I will buy it for the rest of my life if I can. I have very pale, sensitive and acne prone skin. I do a lot of treatments for acne and this provides the sun protection I need without any irritation. I love this so much. I haven't tried a ton of other BB's. Mostly American ones, drugstore and high-end, and I have not been impressed. This is so silky and luxurious feeling, but it dries to a nice, dewy powder finish. It is very light, so it is best for pale complexions. Sometimes I use a little argan oil underneath, but it isn't necessary, it is very moisturizing on its own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My go to base product at the moment! This is my first and only bb cream. I live in the US in an area without any asian beauty stores (that I've found as of yet- I've been looking!), so buying asian beauty products is a commitment for me! I have to buy online, usually off amazon for the best prices, and I do a lot of research both on the seller and on the product before I buy anything. I wanted an asian bb cream for a while, and finally settled on this one. I've heard so many good things about it, and it definitely lives up to the hype.

To start off with, the packaging is very cute, but also practical. Prior to this, I had been using Revlon cs whipped foundation, and that comes in a glass jar which is NOT ideal for traveling at all! The caps always breaks too which sucks. This bb cream comes in a cylindrical bottle with a funky press down pump. I have a couple asian skincare products featuring the same sort of pump. It looks really expensive! The text on the bottle is in english and another language. The bottle itself is not too heavy, but definitely not too light either. I quite like the packaging! My only gripe is its a bit difficult to get out the exact amount of product you want, since it is a pump, but it's not that much of an issue. You only need the tiniest amount of this product though, its very easy to get too much! It took me a few uses to figure out how much was enough for me.

The product itself offers medium coverage, maybe a bit more than medium, but definitely not full. It does, however, give more coverage than revlon cs whipped as a reference. I have a lot of acne scarring, but otherwise my pores aren't too noticible and my skin is relatively smooth. I hardly break out anymore (thankfully), so my only skin concern is scarring! This alone does a nice job of covering my scars. I do still need concealer over top, but I would feel comfortable going out with just this on. It also has a beautiful finish. It's natural and slighty glowy, but not greasy looking. It doesnt even look like you have anything on because it blends so flawlessly! That said, I notice a huge difference when I wear this vs wearing nothing at all. My skin looks amazing with this on!

I apply it with my fingers, which for me is so weird because I've always either used a brush or the beauty blender. But honestly, my beloved beauty blender has been put on the back burner because I am able to blend this so well with my fingers! It was kind of a shock how good it looked in the end. I take about 1/3 of a pump on my right index finger, then dip my left index finger into the product and spread is onto my face, going section by section. I apply it by doing a mixture of rubbing and patting. Then i will pat any excess product on any areas I need more coverage. Then I apply concealer (NARS radient creamy concealer in vanilla) and powder (Rimmel stay matte in natural). It just looks so good! When i first used this, I couldnt stop looking at my skin! It looked so smooth and glowly in a good way (coming from a girl with some oil to keep at bay haha). I actually get a lot of compliments on my skin now thanks to this.

This also has a lot of great ingrediants in it. I'm no skincare expert, so I'm not sure what ingrediants do what, but I do know that after I remove this my skin is even and calm, not irratated like it should be after having a full face of makeup on for around ten hours. It also hasn't broken me out or irratated my skin in any way. I do get a bit oily around my nose, but nothing can stop that. It's also not as oily as with other foundations, and as long as I touch up with powder a couple times throughout the day, it's not noticible at all. I totally reccommend this to anyone looking for a bb cream. I'm very happy with this purchase, and although I'm very interested in trying out more asian bb creams, I'm not sure if I will because I'm so thrilled with this one!

The price is decent too, I believe it's under 15 usd with shipping on amazon. If you buy from skin79's site though, I think it was somewhere around 30 usd. Just be careful you dont get a fake!

on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM

if you are prone to acne/spots then stay away from this product
i had my skin perfect with loreal bb but decide to try some new ones and reseached the korean ones are meant to be the best, and the vip got the best reviews.
after 3 days of wearing it i got 4 cysts and about 7 small yellow heads gutted!
i really wanted to love this as goes on really nice and had a good coverage but didnt work for me sadly

on 5/28/2013 1:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this BB cream. I have tried several different kinds, and this one is my favorite so far.

Pros: natural-looking coverage; blends well; lasts all day;

Cons: it comes out of the bottle a kind of greyish-beige color but it blends into your skin after a couple minutes; after about two weeks of use, the bottle clogged and I couldn't get any product out--I thought it was empty, but after setting it aside for a couple weeks, it started working again; can only use in spring/summer--my skin is too pale for this color in the winter; if you put it on over too much moisturizer, the color gets streaky;

Overall, I really like the product. The cons are just little things that I can live with, and I really just love the coverage. I hate looking like I have a ton of makeup caked on. This looks like my skin, only better.