Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.2

on 8/2/2015 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this BB. It's a classic goes on sort of thick and gray but adapts (some) and covers a lot of flaws I have the new version in the tube, with caviar and gold, so apparently it's less gray and more yellow.. This only comes in one shade is not for everyone, but it happens to work for me NC20. I took off a point because for that. I love it's thick and creamy and has great coverage. Doesn't irritate my skin. On a bad day makes me look like I have good skin. I have dry pale skin with a lot of redness around my nose from SF and dark circles. Large red areas are hard to cover if you are red. I picked this version, because a couple of NC20 people liked it and does not have triclosan (evil anti microbial that is banned many places and can lead to super bugs).. Said to have anti aging and whitening, but that is part is hard to judge. This has been reformulated and is no longer in one of those little cans and the shade is less gray and has some new ingredients. . I liked the cans. I thought the pink one looked like a tiny can of TAB. .Now it comes in gold tube with a nice pump.

I sometimes warm BB creams up on the back on my hand, as the heat melts it and they spread better. Often I justuse fingers and again the heat helps spread them. It will spread evenly. You could use a beauty blender or brush or puff though. This is thick going on and gray, but adapts and has some yellow undertones. The scent is very mild. It's buildable medium very decent coverage.. It makes my raw skin actually feel less irritated. It really covers up the redness, blurs pores. The finish is dewy but not super dewy. I think some combo skin types could wear it. I am dry and it works well for me and holds up to sunscreens. I hate anything that cakes up on me. It looks like makeup and feels like it, but not like heavy makeup.

I use ELDW 1C1, LM Silk in Cream Ivory, , Holilka Petit Moisture BB fits me, Hada Labo BB, Laneige cusion in light and like the forumlations of all those if that helps.

on 3/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

So... i was in love with this product, but it broke my heart (and broke out my skin). I haven't ordered the whole product, just samples. One sample was enough for 2 days. Very little amount goes a long way! The color is just perfect for me, the best fit i have ever found (i'm very pale, olive-yellow). As i'm not a morning person, i loved that just pushed a bit product on my hand, smudge a bit, then just spread it on my face (no risk of discovering a big fat brush trace on my nose after a meeting). I fixed it with a shitty powder, but i could go to surgeries (holding patients' limbs, stand for 2 hours), and at the end of the day i still looked flawless! But... i have a very sensitive skin. I got a couple of big, ugly pimples. So... i guess i'll save the rest of the samples for special occasions, when i have to look perfect... sigh.

on 2/1/2015 3:09:00 PM

This product has been consistently great for me and my combo skin.

It's hydrating and doesn't highlight any flakiness (provided my skin is adequately moisturized). It has relatively good coverage and provides a great dewy finish. I love the rich texture of the cream.

The finish might not be for everyone, but as the days goes on, a few blots in my t-zone and my skin looks healthy and glowy.

I haven't experienced any major breakouts/pimples with this product.

The packaging is a little clunky, but I remove the outer shell to reduce bulk.

I have gone through about 3 bottles and I have several backups ready. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/19/2014 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This broke me out.
No matter what cleanser I used, I'd have pimples within the next 3 days. Twas hard to recover from these.

The colour and finish was otherwise very lovely.

Back to my Estee Lauder Double wear foundation (the finish is nowhere as natural as this BB cream)

on 7/17/2014 9:54:00 PM

I received a generous sample size of this in a recent swap, and I am very pleased with it as I probably wouldn't have considered purchasing otherwise.

The color, the only shade available, is absolutely perfect for my neutral to warm NC15 skin (the Korean BB creams match pale skin so much better than the US brands) and can be built up over areas which need more coverage without looking cakey or settling into lines. However, coverage isn't great and I do find that it is on the sheer side. I have a couple of dark spots on my forehead which, although very faint, are still a little bit visible when I have applied this. I have no idea how some reviewers below consider this to be medium/full coverage.

I have noticed a very pleasant side effect to wearing this though - my skin looks a lot plumper and healthier, and I can see a much more radiant complexion especially in a morning. In addition, my skin does look amazing when this is freshly applied, dewy yet youthful. It doesn't last very long though, I have to really powder my face to make it stay a full workday and I can't imagine how quickly I would sweat this off when outside in the Florida humidity.

But I do really really like this BB cream and I am on the fence about whether to purchase the full size. I love the effect on my skin, but I would prefer it to last longer.

on 7/16/2014 2:28:00 AM

Great product! This is a great natural/ slightly dewy medium coverage BB cream that has decent staying power if you set it. It is smooth, blends like a dream and is not cakey at all.
Sadly there is only one shade which is quite pale, ashy and not too great especially for a yellow undertoned skin. All that describes me, but I have managed to make it work for me by mixing some of my foundation with it. This was great for me since I've become more sun aware and diligent in my application of sunscreen and have gone paler which means I have foundation that has become too dark for me lying around. This still works well mixed with foundation of the right tone for my colour since it blends so well into the skin. This product has high broad SPF making it great for everyday use but definitely not for flash photography unless you like looking like a ghost. I guess the only cons I found is that it is not widely available and can be quite pricey if you're not buying it from sellers in Korea. Luckily it is easily available online and only for about AUD$15 postage included, thats quite a steal if you're paying Australian prices for cosmetics.

on 6/21/2014 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I looooove this foundation. It's not cakey and it doesn't settle into fine lines like other foundations, and because it's a BB, it benefits the overall appearance of your skin. The shade can be a little daunting to some, since it has sort of a "dull" look, but it's not made for a complete full coverage deal, so it has never really bothered me. The finish on it is very smooth and natural, with minimal need for powder over it, and it can be easily applied with either fingers or a makeup sponge. It has lasted me several months already, since the small dispenser makes it easy not to waste the product or use too much. I find that a gentle and gradual application of the stuff is the best way to go- I usually use 4-6 pumps for my entire face. If you have problems with acne, you may need to use more, though.
All in all, I find it a very good product for the price, although it can be a tiny bit too dull if you want glowing skin. I find that it makes me look somewhat pale, but since that is a look that I like to embrace, I love it!!

MY HG PRODUCT FOR WINTER.
This product is moisturising enough for me, provides enough coverage and makes my skin glows. Lasts a decent 4-5 hours on me. Cannot use it during summer months though I think it will slide right off. However the effect is just beautiful. In winter months I use it interchangeably with my YSL touche eclat foundation it depends on my skin on that day.

on 5/28/2014 2:51:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I found this to be a little more moisturizing and a tad lighter in texture than the Pink label cream so I like it better.

This is slightly too pale and pink toned for pale olive skin. Still, since this is a light, easy to spread, semi-transparent cream i can use it sparingly. When used in place of sunscreen (that is to say, applying it very, very liberally) it looks too chalky on my skin. It does not break me out, even when i forget to remove it at night. The smell is quite nice-- clean, soapy, subtle.

Good to know: while this contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, the packaging does not specify the concentrations, so it's anyone's guess as to whether this delivers broad spectrum coverage or not.

on 5/12/2014 10:56:00 AM

I have tried the Pink original one and now I just recently acquired this one. It cost less than $10 so the price is right on point and the packaging is lovely. That being said - I CANNOT wear this during the Summer months. In the winter I'm a NW25 and this is slightly gray on my skin but I can fix it with a bit of bronzer. During the Summer months I darken like most Olive skinned people and with this on I suffer from the pasty face. So, if you're a light skin tone this will work just right on you. I wish Skin79 did a warmer one, I think I would wear it yearly. The benefits are awesome, what I have done in order to still get the benefits from this product is that I use it as a moisturizer under my foundation and it works just right. My roommate has very oily skin and I got her hooked on this, she loves it and doesn't leave the house without it. You can apply it with your fingers, sponge or a brush, it's very versatile.