Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold
Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP GoldSuper Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

4.1

I bought this on a total whim! I usually use Yves Saint Laurent BB cream and Koh Gen Do foundation. However, I recently moved to Hong Kong and they don't carry Koh Gen Do in this country. I was thinking of ordering some online, but, I'll be travelling to Singapore next month and I was just going to get a few more bottles while in town.

The weather has started heating up and the humidity has been rising, so I didn't want to get a heavy replacement foundation. I read that Skin79's BB cream is lightweight with great coverage. So I did my research on where I could find it and picked up a tube. Before I bought it, it didn't even realize it was an off-the-shelf brand! So, the low price was an awesome surprise.

I've always loved my Yves Saint Laurent BB cream because it "perfected" my skin. Meaning, it blends my lines and pores and gives me a dewy glow. But, none of the three shades available fit my skin tone. I always have to buy 2 shades and mix them.

Skin79 only has one shade, and surprisingly enough it matches my skin beautifully! It's nice full coverage, better than YSL, without feeling heavy on the skin, perfects my skin just as well as YSL, gives me effortlessly glowing skin and it stays in place all day -longer lasting than YSL. The coverage is wonderful enough on it's own, I don't even need to worry about buying new foundation! Good bye Yves Saint Laurent, good bye Koh Gen Do! Instead of 190 dollars (1 foundation + 2 BB creams) only 20 bucks! SCORE!!

I remember when the Korean BB Cream started. I ordered my first & only one from Amazon. I wanted to love it. I really did. It did HELP my skin because it was a bit hydrating and it had that "blur" effect with my pores. Although it had a HORRIBLE gray tint once it oxidized on my skin, it looked like a face mask. They don't offer many colors at all. The one major plus was that it was super cheap. Stay away from this unless you're very pale and this doesn't make you look like a corpse.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought this as I am running out of my Pink Label one and wanted to treat myself to something new. So glad I did! This has a bit more coverage than the Pink Label, color is very similar when it comes out of the pump. Smells the same, like sunscreen (but it isn't heavy and it fades). I use this after exfoliating and moisturizing. It is grey-ish at first but blends into my NW/NC20-25 skin nicely. I am not sure about the color match during the summer when I get tanned, but I am sure I could mix a bit of darker foundation with it. My pores look invisible and my skin has a healthy glow (not sheen or shine). I do need concealer on my small patch of melasma but that's it. I dust it with some La Mer translucent loose powder and my skin looks fabulous! Lasts all day and doesn't clog my pores. This became my #1 over the Pink one!

on 1/3/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is the only bb cream i've ever tried but i love it! i thought i would do a little pros/cons.

for reference, i am typically a fair-medium tending towards medium (warm/neutral asian skintone) and i have good skin with very minor blemishes.

PROS:
- SO NATURAL. i can put as much of this stuff on as i want (although i usually only use a tiny drop) and it just looks like i have really good, even, smooth skin. the finish isn't too matte but also gets rid of any unwanted shine.
- perfect colour match for my skin. for most of the year i can just put it on and the colour immediately blends in. i get around two shades darker in the spring/summer due to tennis season, so when i wear this then it looks kind of white, but i give it about ten minutes and it settles fine.
- very classy looking container! it's a pump so i just press the top down gently and the product comes out very smoothly.
- a lot of cream for the dollar! i got this for about $15 (including shipping) from amazon and it's a very decently sized bottle. like i said i use very little every day so i don't see myself running out anytime soon. i've had it for about a year and i don't notice any change in the product.
- easy to travel with (in my opinion). i just stick it in a toiletry bag and it's fine. if you're worried about the pump accidentally being pushed, just keep the box it came in and use that.

CONS:
- in the summer i get shiny in the t-zone whilst wearing this (even with powder) so if you are oily maybe consider not using this? or maybe use a heavier powder (i use rimmel stay matte).
- i think this is probably on the heavier side of bb creams but the coverage is not the greatest (although it is a bb cream, what do you expect). if i have any particularly dark spots i want to cover, the cream will smooth it out decently and reduce redness but you can definitely still see the spot.

i will probably use this bb cream for the rest of my life, it's amazing especially if you don't need a lot of coverage on the daily and want to look like you have naturally amazing skin :) highly recommend!

on 7/20/2013 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Works well for me as a tinted moisturizer. Pro: great SPF, color blends well (NC20), lasts all day. Cons: little coverage, kind of hard to blend. Great price!

on 6/4/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best BB Cream I've EVER used! When BB Creams first came out I was extremely curious to try them out so I went to the drug store and got a few to sample. The Maybelline BB cream was a bit too much like a tinted moisturizer (in terms of coverage) for me to enjoy, and turned ashy towards the end of the day (had strongly pink undertones as well). So I tried the L'Oreal and found it to have barely any coverage and very little product for the price. So after reading about Skin79 from BubzBeauty, I ordered it online and OH MY GOODNESS, this was everything I was looking for! The coverage was phenomenal, (Medium coverage and definitely buildable without it becoming cakey) it had surprising staying-power (6 hours later and it was still on and covering redness), very natural-to-dewy finish, and a little goes a LONG way! (I typically place a few dots of it on my face and then blended outward with a foundation brush and then used a beauty blender to really give it a flawless finish).

Now as far as the skin benefits, I truly believe them. My skin definitely looked a lot brighter and healthier after a few days. Also it diminished a LOT of pimple scarring I had on my jaw-line.

Overall, incredible BB cream, definitely a re-purchase!

on 4/29/2013 5:58:00 PM

This is a great bb cream. It has spf, moisture, and a light buildable coverage. It also claims to have wrinkle improvement and skin whitening propertys, but I haven't seen much of that in the few months I've been using this. It does have a bit of moisture, but I'd still recommend using a moisturiser underneath this. I really do like this BB cream, it hasn't broken me out, and even though it looks kind of greyish, it oxidizes to my skin tone perfectly. The reason I took off 2 lippies was the packaging and the coverage.

The coverage is pretty light, and I wish it was a bit fuller, but BB creams are supposed to be more light weight. That's not why I took off a lippy. It did not work with my concealers. AT ALL! Whenever i used my undereye concealer (rimmel match perfection), it woukd kind of crease up, and wouldn't let me blend the concealer in. It just sat there like creasy panda eyes. The second lippy got revoked because my pump broke. I didn't even drop it or anything! Itjust pumped out less and less product each time, until it just stopped. I tried to see if it was clogged or something by opening up the bottle (use a bobby pin to push the little hole at the bottom of the bottle. It should just pop up), but the flat little pump thing seemed fine. I'm pretty upset by this cuz I still have A LOT of product left in the bottle, that I now have to get out with a finger or something. So not sanitary:(.

I got mine off prettyandcute.com. I heard a lot of people got theirs off ebay, and there's a lot of fakes there. A few ways to check if you got the right one is if the BB cream is kind of greyish when you pump it out, and if there's a little code at the bottom of the bottle. Also, open up the bottle, and the pump inside shouldn't be a long straw, like in the spray bottles. It should be more flat and small.

Hope i helped and good luck with your BB cream. Try not to break it 'sigh'

on 4/21/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This stuff has blown me away! It's the most perfect match for my NW20 skin I've ever used. But it's not only that - it blends superbly. No tidemarks on the nose, no pooling in pores....I mean you really can just slap this stuff on any old way and it seems to sit perfectly. Actually, the finish is so diffuse and soft it actually seems to minimise the appearance of pores! The coverage is fairly light at first but you can build it up so easily. I double it up under the eyes to get a bit more coverage for my dark circles.

CONS? Not a whole lot, tbh. I can't imagine anyone darker than me could use it though. And even with a great shade match it's still covering everything like a foundation - in other words, you become kinda uni-shade. I have to use a cream blusher so I don't look too pale on my cheeks.

But I can't think of anything else - this totally replaces MAC F&B for me as a light foundation. By the way, I trialled the Pink one on one side of my face and the Gold on the other - I honestly couldn't see any difference. Some ppl say the Pink is matte compared to this but they're both fairly satin finished to my eyes. But I ordered full size in the Gold as I'm late thirties and this one seems more recommended for my age.

Best 6 on Ebay I ever spent!!!

on 4/16/2013 10:49:00 PM

This is the best and most inexpensive of my 10 BB creams at my house!!

This holds up all day, in the sun, sweating, it doesn't matter, and it does not break up or flake. The color is wonderful: it is less ashy and pinker than many other products. The volume they give you for such a low price is also great. I can not rave on and on more about a product. The fact that it was such a great price makes it even more appealing.

If any of you want a GREAT BB cream and are sick of spending big money, buy this!! Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

One word: LOVE. This product is AMAZING - I'm an olive skinned Caucasian and I can't describe how perfect the grey colour is for my skin tone - blends perfectly, doesn't make me look orangey or washed out, absolutely perfect. Price is expensive but a little goes a long way - and the pump action is amazing. The shipping (only 6$ to canada) is extra fabulous as well, I've tried quite a few BB creams and this is by far the best - I don't wear foundation either, this gives great coverage and it's not too oily in the summer. Absolute perfect product.